Reviews for Catchpenny
JoeMerl chapter 10 . 2/17/2012
These are all good! Hope you can update again soon. D
JoeMerl chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
These little stories are good, and this one is the best yet. :-D Nice work characterizing Conrad and tying him into Hanna.
Skiptrix chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
Yay - I'm so glad you're on a Conrad kick because he is unwillingly my fave character :D

I love these; you can very much imagine them happening in the comic and they seamlessly fit to the character's personalities. Kudos to you
scarves-and-jumpers chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
never apologize for startrek.

Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
I've been enjoying this fic greatly. Your dialog is very true to the characters. Well done!
Skip chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
These snippets feel canonish, and are immensely enjoyable to read - great work :D
Basser chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
Hah, god yes I can relate to that one. I spent most of high school in either cheer or modeling or both. Did some plays too, but not often cause they didn't pay as well (my family was sort of poor from my mom's medical bills, so I did modeling to help with the bills.) But SHIT yes most of those girls were psychotic. It never helped that I was mostly raised by my grandpa so while they all had memories of playing with barbies and riding horses I had tonka trucks and mudpies. It's like a constant bitchy mindfuck! I finally decided I wanted a more 'intellectual' career and ended up working in a metallurgy lab at a lead mine, never been happier! People are like 'how can such a pretty girl stand to work with all those old miners?' but frankly, the old smelly miners are about three million times nicer and more fun to hang out with than the primped-up, beautiful divas I used to try and make friends with. In modeling you always had to watch what you said in case you offended someone important. At the mine I spent three hours making dick jokes with my supervisor. Which is the better job?

Haha fuck, long comment is long! I guess this one just hit a chord with me. I love these little stories, by the way! It's so refreshing to take a break from the rampant ho-yay (not that there's anything wrong with the gay, but sometimes I just don't want to read about undead dickings!) and have a good old-fashioned friendship piece. Keep em coming!
Basser chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
D'awww. Friendship fics are adorable and there needs to be more of them. Bravo! I like the hints of a darker side here and there too, to break up the sweetness. Shall defs be adding to alert, thanks for the read~
Skiptrix chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
I love it :D

Everybody's in character, and the observant little comments are creative