Reviews for Bella's Sun 2
majorfaith chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Great start JJ! I know that I am going to enjoy this story and I am glad that you are reading BBV too! Lovin' it so far! :)
PastOneonta chapter 38 . 4/8/2014
I am crying at my desk.

Thank you and thank you again. This will always be the way it should be for Jacob and Bella. Thank you.

I look forward to reading this again when I have time to read all at once. It will be even more enjoyable the second time. I am just grateful that it is still posted and that it is complete so there is no wait between chapters.

Thank you.
PastOneonta chapter 37 . 4/8/2014
Writing Asher's transformation is its own accomplishment, it was exciting. Yes, he hurt and his life was forever altered but there was acceptance and understanding. So different from when the original Pack transformed and the tribe thought they were troubled youth and only later learned of the Protectors.

Then you bring us forward into the rest of their lives and the happiness of children marrying and parent's satisfaction with their personal legacy. Just wonderful.
PastOneonta chapter 36 . 4/8/2014
You completely absolutely threw me with this chapter. I am still reacting. Wow!

I was reading the sweet sentimental progression of their lives and Wow! Did not expect this. Very creative, very captivating.

Bella is so calm, a good trait for a mother with active young kids, right! Jake is still processing. I truly like that he is giving Asher a chance to say no. That's something he can appreciate from his own shock of a transformation. I also truly like that the Pack will be there ready to greet him. That's wonderful. With the welcome of a Pack and family there is bound to be success.
PastOneonta chapter 35 . 4/8/2014
The imprinting was a big surprise! Very good. It resolves Bella and Jake's anxiety about his imprinting and answers Alice's interruption years ago. The overall conclusion of Aro's hunt for Bella is very effective. We knew he wanted the Cullens and now he has them working with him. At the same time they don't have to change their lifestyle and they are free to go.
PastOneonta chapter 34 . 4/7/2014
What is Jacob thinking offering wolves to Aro? Though he is not really making that kind of an offer. Very interesting.

This was difficult at several points. Jacob's goodbye to Bella was hard to imagine. "I love you" doesn't quite grasp all that they want to say in the face of what Jacob is walking into. It was also difficult to read Jacob's distress as he was waiting while the humans lined up for a tour. "All of these people" causing his wolf to want to be free to fight and defend. Then for Jacob to maintain calm because that isn't the purpose. So difficult.
PastOneonta chapter 33 . 3/14/2014
Very intense! Only one light moment I think, thanks to Emmett. I would have concluded if I was Jacob that Edward chose a two person vehicle to ensure that only Bella could take the trip. Poor Jacob, old fears and anxieties resurrect. In the midst of loss and strategy Edward is back in his life too. Their farewells to the children were unimaginably hard. They are in Volterra and there is a plan for Jacob to show his wolf. How can that work? Aro wants Bella and Edward and Alice.
PastOneonta chapter 32 . 3/12/2014
Two chapters in a row in tears! I like the way you lead into the fact that it is Edward in the garage. Jake is rushed back to the past where Edward reads his mind and he (Jake) hates it.

I have not seen Jake like this before, I don't think. Panicked and afraid. He has been afraid before but with youth and arrogance was more confident. Very different evolution of Jake, due to how you develop a character. He is older, he has more to lose, he knows Bella feels responsible, you have shown us how individuals mature. Wonderful.

What is awful and scary though is what is waiting in Italy. The difficulty of saying goodbye to children and family. Where is Bella? Did she leave without him? Edward, what have you done?
PastOneonta chapter 31 . 3/12/2014
I am so sorry to read about the loss of Billy. He was a good person, good leader, good Dad. The aspects of his farewell and his children looking through his mementoes was lovely. His love for Sarah, lost a long time ago was truly special.

You never skip a detail. The children consider whether/not they should have looked through the box while he was living. They drink their coffee before it gets cold in the power outage. Jake goes out to the garage and almost forgets why he is there. (I do that quite often! I know the feeling.) These are my examples, but really, throughout, there is detail that ties actions and sentiment together and progresses the story. The reader is never left wondering 'what happened to...or what about?...'

But who is in the garage? Waiting for Jake?
PastOneonta chapter 30 . 3/12/2014
What a lovely day, camping, campfire food and tales, walking in the forest, swimming in the water. Bella rubbing all over Embry was funny.
PastOneonta chapter 29 . 3/12/2014
Good discussion! Jacob continues to impress me, now as a mature man, he acknowledges and prepares for the worst that could happen. Fear of the unknown can be a terrible thing. Maybe Jackie will continue to consider what she should do.
PastOneonta chapter 28 . 2/24/2014
Tough conversation, how shocking for Amber. And it would renew the concern for Bella. What happened with Jackie?
PastOneonta chapter 27 . 2/24/2014
Wow! This was a surprise! I feel for Seth who has a life as a husband and father and doesn't want to hurt anyone. Jacob handled it well, though he could be concerned for his own status as a non-imprinted ex wolf. It is good to tell the others and then deal with it day by day. Very interesting. Looking forward to reaction from the wives.
PastOneonta chapter 25 . 2/24/2014
Beautiful gift of life, though I was tense with Jacob at the surprise delivery in the presence of vamps. Jacob and Bella as parents will be awesome.
PastOneonta chapter 24 . 2/24/2014
Jacob thinks the video of a woman giving birth is the most disturbing thing he has ever seen! Impressive for this vampire killing Alpha wolf. Glad that the pregnancy is progressing well.