Reviews for In The Morning
ngairetaylor chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Thank you for an amazing story.
I do not know if you have ever lived near where they grow sugar cane, I have. And one of the most beautiful sights you can ever imagine is the sight of rain falling on tall sugar cane with wispy flowers all shimmering and waving in the wind. It is similar to the sea... But somehow better.
I have seen a lot of unusual rain in my life from extremely light showers in a tropical summer morning to rain from a Cyclone traveling sideways and powerful enough to knock you off your feet.
However the rain I always love the best... Miss the most... Is a steady fall of rain in the summer afternoon, sitting on the veranda looking down on the sugar cane waving and shimmering in the rain.
Please wright more especially stories with I traction so between the boys. I loved the interaction you had between Scott and John.
I love your John.
With thanks,
zeilfanaat chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
"I just haven't been in a rainstorm in a long time. I don't really remember what it feels like." - I definitely do!

Loved the story! Thanks for sharing!
bubzchoc chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
great story
Chrysexanthe chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Aw - that was such a sweet bit of fluff! Absolutely loved it!

Scott is such a mush when it comes to his brothers - always there for them, trying to take care of them - got to love that guy :-)

Gordon the ninja - what an image! I could just picture it.

Thanks for the day brightener!
Loopstagirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Oh my gosh, I actually teared up at the end, it was just so beautiful!

Typical Scott, John makes one off-hand comment and his big brother has to come flying to his rescue. This was an absolute stunner of a story! Your descriptions were perfect it was as if I could it myself, and yet you didn't make it drag either. Absolutely gorgeous story!

Can't wait to see what you do next!
Teobi chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I love the image of moonlight glimmering on TB1's nose cone, the sound only following long after she's passed overhead and children hoping for a glimpse. Like Santa's sleigh!

John was normally a light sleeper, but Gordon was an even better ninja and between the two of them they had managed to get John into his bird without waking him.- Lol! First the Bedroom Water Park, (Okay so admittedly it was an accident when Johnny fell into the pool, but still...a water park in a bedroom?) and now what have they got in store for the poor guy!

Sunsets with red clouds and distant lightning. Beautiful! of course Johnny would appreciate it. He can see the whole of Earth from space, but it's not the same as standing on the balcony and looking out over the sea.

awww! John's forgotten what rain feels like! And I totally love the lengths his brothers go to to rectify that! Flying him all the way to Ireland no less! Wait until he wakes up!

John stretches his arms out in the rain, and 'for a moment they weren't two grown men of International Rescue, but children again in their backyard before their mother came to call them inside.'

So touching!

-AND you've got John wet again. You're the best!

Lovely story. really lovely. Scott's the best big brother. I do hope you've got more of these little gems lined up!