Reviews for Save Us, Daddy
Lunari Sakana chapter 16 . 10/19/2011
I hope that Hashirama is the medicine that Madara needs to get better. I hope that Madara can trust Hashirama again, tho if it were me, it would take me a long time to trust him again.
Always-Unpredictable chapter 16 . 10/19/2011
This is so sad...*sob*
ZatSmoopy chapter 16 . 10/19/2011
I screamed when I read this. I was all, "OMJ HASHI IS BACK!"
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 16 . 10/19/2011
I love it :D

Madara's going to be back to normal again, sometime in the future. Hashirama and Tobirama is back. And I'm going to celibrate by watching let's plays of Fatal Frame 1 2 3, and finishing up my chapters.

And then watch Miko's leekspin.

It's a win win XD
25megumi chapter 15 . 9/19/2011
This is so sad! Madaras father is such a bitch! I almost cry, you know? And Im getting nervous because of the dates of the uploads, BECAUSE IM DYING TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT! :D i bet hashirama is in that car, yeah. keep the good work!
Lunari Sakana chapter 15 . 9/4/2011
If that is Hashirama I am going to virtually beat him to a bloody pulp, for leaving Madara! I am going to beat Tobirama too! Itachi should yell at them if it is them. This gets better and better by the chapter keep up the awesome work!
MagicIceCreamMonk chapter 15 . 9/3/2011
I'm so glad you finally updated this, I enjoyed reading it and hope you update again soon.
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 15 . 9/3/2011
Woah '0'

You haven't uploaded in a long time, I was starting to get worried :(

Well it is nice to hear from you again, and this chapter was really good (hehe even without Madara being a ninja he can still put bruises on someone lol XD)

But I wonder who are those people in the car. That could be Hashirama... but then again I don't think thats his style... hmmm... O.o... no way... could it be Fugaku O.o

Oh snap, something is going to happen next chapter isn't it, well I can't wait to see. Please upload a little faster :D
LatyfeSurLeSora chapter 15 . 9/3/2011
Poor Madara. Oh god d-a-m-n it, I hate cliffhangers.
SMEXYYAOILOVER1000000000 chapter 15 . 9/3/2011
0.0 best story ever!
Lunari Sakana chapter 14 . 8/10/2011
oh Zetsu you poor thing you just love Tobi so much, you and Madara need lots of hugs! Hashirama you need to come home or Madara may die without you! This story just gets better and better! I hope Hashirama comes back soon. keep up the awesome work!
LatyfeSurLeSora chapter 14 . 8/10/2011
Finally some of the horror is over. I'm very glad Tobi's home again. Having had family members close to me run away from home I know how it feels to worry about one and whether they'll ever come back.
DupesClause chapter 14 . 8/10/2011
Well at least Madara is safe for now from his horrible father and abusive staff! Now if only he can go home!

Ahh, I feel bad for Zetsu. He just wanted little Tobi to himself! But I guess he had to let him leave since you didn't take the darker route -cough- I kid, I kid!
ZatSmoopy chapter 14 . 8/9/2011
Yay Tobi's back. TT-TT poor poor Mada-kun. Evil dad!
RandomDustBunnyzAngel chapter 14 . 8/9/2011
Yay! I'm so happy Tobi's back home 8D but the part with Madara made me kinda sad, his dad is such a douche! Great chapter _

106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »