Reviews for Save Us, Daddy
MagicIceCreamMonk chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
I really like how you've made Madara so sensitive. Great story I can't wait to see who's in the bushes.
LatyfeSurLeSora chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
I'm really enjoying this story. Keep it coming!
DupesClause chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Cute chappie!

So if Obito is obviously going to be with Kakashi, does that mean Tobi will be paired with Zetsu? -squees- And if it is going to be Zetsu, can you maybe make him older so Madara gets all protective over his son? That would be cute, lol.

Who is that person in the bushes? Is it their mom?

I WANT NEXT CHAPPIE NOW!
Lunari Sakana chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
are you going to make Kakashi and Obito a couple because I would love to see that! Oh and maybe Zetsu could be with Tobi? just a suggestion, I will love whoever you pair them up with.:) I can't wait for the next chapter! so exciting!
Lunari Sakana chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
1. I want to hurt anyone who hurts Tobi/Obito/Madara! 2. I wanted to punch the moving man too, Hashirama just beat me to it!lol. Yay they are moving in together I am so happy for them! Those poor boys, they need some friends. This was a good chapter!
ZatSmoopy chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
TT-TT
ZatSmoopy chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
0 0

/ (blushie face)
ZatSmoopy chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
Awwweee pooor boys and Hashisemi right? I don't usually like that pairing but it's okay at times
ZatSmoopy chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
That B #ch! I'll hate her forever.. Oh and I write stories to vent to
DupesClause chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
Wow. Clingy much, Madara?

So is Hashirama going to leave him after all with the last line? Do I hear angst approaching? -bounces in place-

Next chappie please?
Lunari Sakana chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
please don't make Hashirama leave Madara! Hasn't the poor man been through enough? I loved this chapter, I am bouncing up and down with excitement for the next awesome chapter!
Lunari Sakana chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
oh wow that was a quick hook up. But I thought it was cute and I can really see Hashirama caring for Madara, if Madara really was like that. Those poor boys, I want to give them hugs even if they screamed and scratched at me, I would take it all just to hug them! TwT This just gets more interesting by the second, keep going this is great!
Lunari Sakana chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
ok the story just got started and already I want to bit that woman's head off...literally! This is a very interesting start and I can't wait to see how it go's from here on out.
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
AWWWWWWWWWW X3 I liked the end it was cute, oh and I noticed this story was longer, nice job (thumbs up like guy) keep up the good work :D
SmileSusieQ chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
I feel really bad for Madara, Tobi and Obito. I have a feeling Sora is gonna show up later and cause problems. The pairing you chose for this fic is awesome as well. Please update soon.
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »