Reviews for The Whole Sort of General Mish Mash
CheyTea chapter 13 . 1/4/2012
This was so cool! And you're right- Castle would be the one who would've totally believed her! My only wish is that it were longer. Thank you for sharing such a fun story!

-Chey
FreeWinky chapter 12 . 1/1/2012
Returned to the story after a long time, and I am glad I did. Waiting for the next chapter eagerly.
morethanamuse chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
I'm really loving this. I wonder what Kate really dreamed about while she was out. Maybe this! :)

LadyAilith chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
I can hardly wait to find out who the killer is! Has anyone told you that cliffhangers are evil? ;-)
Mo chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
Ahh, some things never change. Haha. I wonder if they both are thinking of the same person though. Hhm. Great story though, just found it. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Jayce Gish chapter 9 . 12/18/2011
Very interesting - I love AU pieces, and Mr. Adams is one of my favorite writers, so this story is exactly up my alley. You've created an interesting universe (great that Castle is still a great kisser no matter what the reality is) - not sure where you are going with this, but I am along for the ride. Great pacing, good dialogue, and now I think I need to re-watch "Back To The Future" which I haven't seen in years and I'm too sure if I recall the entire plot; but I want to be able to keep up with you on this.
anonymous.individual chapter 8 . 11/2/2011
Woah... so random - but quite intriguing :) Can't wait to see what happens next.
cajun panda chapter 8 . 10/13/2011
Great attention to detail! I like how you are pulling together the two worlds. And, of course Rick goes along with the alternate universe theory but even he pops back to reality eventually!
morethanamuse chapter 8 . 10/12/2011
Aaahhh. I see what you did there. :D more soon I hope!

morethanamuse chapter 7 . 9/30/2011
ooh! interesting! i was amused that i 'figured it out' before kate did. ha. and i like that shes going by nikki heat. good thought.

chezchuckles chapter 7 . 9/30/2011
Steer into the skid.

Best line ever. Perfect. I just love this story, please please please keep going.
phnxgrl chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
I loved this chapter! I loved how in this universe Kate a bored actress has gone to Rick to help solve one of her boyfriends murder. I loved how Rick got all the props needed to do a proper investigation. I loved how Rick wanted to tag along on the investigation. I loved how Kate was stymied on how to get entrance until Rick had the brilliant idea of using the Pizza Guy to get buzzed in. I loved how Kate wanted to tweak this Rick's nose but realized it would only anger him and put him in a mood not to help her. Please continue!
NCISchick chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
oh...MY GOD! mind is blown! totally and completely! bloody oath.

update soon!

Love NCISchick xooxox
NCISchick chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
HUH? WTF? *mind explodes*
chezchuckles chapter 6 . 9/1/2011
seriously? you just got started! come on come on...what in the world is Kate gonna find? how does she get back.

also, thanks for the awesome Adams quotes. hilarious.