Reviews for The World Dreams with You
Warkitty chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
: ) update if you're alive
Deathus chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
Really enjoyed this chaptr cnt wait for the next one bet it will be just as good to read.
annarky92 chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
So...I'm sorry I took this long to review. I had all these things on my mind and, as I've said today, since Hamlet my brain takes a while to re-think everything, analyzing all deep down.

This chapter is... at first, I thought: "But...this isn't dark for me." And it's true. It's not dark for ME. For them, Remy and Ally, it is. It's their fears and their minds. They're not me, that's why I thought it wasn't dark.

But it is, I agree with you. It is dark, specially if you have these dark spots with you. Everyone has a dark spot, I suppose. You, me, the Queen. Right?

Then I must say this is an amazing chapter. Amazing because... even though I know how fragile them both are, you've just showed to me that they are really really fragile. Like we all are. And it's... gosh, it's amazing.

I don't know what else to say. I never know, right? So keep writing. I'll never get tired of saying that :)

Keep writing, I'll keep reading and procrastinating 'till I give you the review, ok?

Besos!
annarky92 chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
This is...refreshing, since it's been a long while since you've last posted, right? You KNOW that I've had to "re-read" the last chapter because it has been a long while and some things weren't that fixed in my mind (sorry for that, Ju, but you see...fanfics, Hamlet, Neil Gaiman - all in my way).

BUT NOW YOU'VE UPDATED AND THAT'S WHY I'M HERE!

So... this is interesting. Truly interesting. Consequences will be hard for both 13 and Cameron for their feelings. I suppose, because that's the only thing I can do. And 13 will lose control eventually - no one can hold feelings like that for so long. At least, I can't without breaking at some point.

And the murder... what will happen now that they know about who killed Mary? And the kid? What will happen to the kid? Questions questions questions - seriously, my friend, you need to update soon so the questions can be fresh in my mind, as well as the story.

Keep writing. Don't let things get to you - let it, but deal with it writing, drawing, doing what you know how to do best. You know I will always be reading what you write not only because I consider you to be one of the most amazing people in this tiny but big planet, but because I enjoy your stories. That's what really makes me read them, and I can't lie because I have this disease where I can't freaking lie (okay, I don't know if I have this kinda of problem, but it seems so, since all I can do is pretend that I'm not listening or tell half of the truth).

Again: write write write! Always, forever. Until the day you die (okay, you can stop in the middle of your life, but you know I'll eventually ask about that awesome story you've wrote).

And update, plese? Updates are good for my health.

annarky92 chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
LOL [100000000000000000000000, times]

As I've told you, it's worth reading what you write. You've got me laughing to the beginning to the very end! This all is SO SO funny! First with the weird Reaper that I found nice, and then with the... awww, so cute Cameron cat.

I don't know WHY, but I see her [Cameron cat] as... well, let it be. It's so funny! I... am still laughing. I can't really help it! You've really lifted my spirits! Thank you very very very much!

LOL *thinks about the crazy scenes that just read*

Awesome. Keep going, please. Even if the jelly is mine. I can think about sharing it.

annarky92
annarky92 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
YEEEEEEES! Continuação, continuação! I was...feeling lazy to review, but it's something I owe you since you write such amazing stories to everyone's entertainment (:

As usual, you've got me hanging from every word at the beginning, wanting to know what happenned to Remy and Allison. And then..WOW! I don't know what to say, man, because you really stole all my words. It's another amazing chapter from an amazing fanfic! Well, the very first chapter of an amazing fanfic :D

I...*sighs* I don't know what to say. I never know what to say. Nor to this fic, nor to the others I read. Because everyone seems to enjoy me being out of words :P

Keep writing, please! You know I will be reading, even though I can review right away. I know I'll aways read what you write. Again: awesome, super super awesome chapter! Awesome stories that you write (: