Reviews for Today, My Mind Tomorrow, The World
Shiary chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
Awsome! I loved it. there are quite a few mistakes along the chapters but nothing big :)
Sky dragon chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
I concur. Someone do need to give a insight on what those things are.
Emil Lime chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
Finally got around to reading this chapter! I've been super busy with finals and graduations so I've been using this little chapter as a motivator to get through it all. Needless to say I'm finally here and I'm glad I got to read it!

Genis using a sword is pretty bamf, just saying.

Those weird monster/dead human things that attacked...I'm really curious about what's up with those things. Also, that weird black stuff has moved into Lloyd's body? That's not good. And what's Kratos' condition? I hope he's okay! If he is, he might be able to give some insight to what's going on with Lloyd and this weird black disease-like thing...

Either way, update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!

DennyTribal chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
It's finally here :D I love this chapter . I hope to see more soon :)
Yellow Star voice chapter 9 . 5/5/2012
Creepy. All the people in the hosptial are infected.
BrafZacklin chapter 8 . 3/25/2012
Wow I really want to know what is wrong with him. Update soon!
Emil Lime chapter 8 . 2/20/2012
OH. MY. GOD.

This chapter was seriously freaky. When Lloyd first came in I was expecting Kratos to be all crazy but he was so...calm. I was all like, no way, something's seriously wrong. Then he goes all crazy with this 'we' stuff and I'm sitting in my college's student union trying not to scream at the computer. It was written really well despite the spelling and grammar errors. You have a real talent for writing creepy-on-the-edge-of-insane and I'm seriously enjoying this fanfiction!

I'm super excited to read the next chapter, especially since Kratos can infect anyone he wants to and now Lloyd is the new 'host', or so it seems. (By the way, I shuttered at this line...

"Infect... I only 'infect' people...when I want to."

...because I knew he was going to start going crazy). You better update soon, otherwise I'll die a very painful death...Ok, so I pretty much say that every time I review and I'm not dead yet but..it could happen this time! You never know!

Anyway, wonderful chapter! Update soon!

StrawberryGirlKairi chapter 8 . 2/20/2012
The suspense is killing me!Poor Lloyd

OMG Kratos is a phsyco! or is it even Kratos

he was talking like it wasn't even Kratos talking

Great story! can't wait for the next chapter!
Little Cruxis Fool chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
OMFG!

Did Lloyd just die er something?

I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! GREAT JOB!
ThePurpleRose chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
Potential first reviewer again! XD

You already know what I think of it. I think it's the best chapter yet. Deliciously creepy!

And I am glad my distracting and babbling and pfeh/fleh has been useful to you.

You are more than welcome :)
Emil Lime chapter 7 . 1/28/2012
TALK ABOUT FREAKY! That Dr. Raian has gotten even stranger since the last time we saw her. She's freakishly obsessed with Kratos' case and the whole 'we' statement near the end sent a shiver up my spine... Something is terribly wrong with this entire situation. I'm super excited to see what Kratos is like since the nurses say he's even worse than before...which is definitely saying something because he sure wasn't doing good 'before'.

The little bit you displayed Amelia was cute. Her puffing herself out and trying to be all tough and then handing Lloyd the toy! That was so cute I actually cooed! Very cute scene right before they get to the hospital and everything starts to get creepy.

Either way, I was super excited when I saw this in my inbox! I'm even procrastinating on my online class so I could read and now review! This is by far one of the best stories I'm reading right now and I can't wait for it to update!

SO UPDATE SUPER SOON!

-Emil Lime

ps: you kept saying 'course' instead of 'cause' as in 'you've coursed to much trouble already'. It should be caused. Just thought I'd point that out so you can fix that. :D

pps: UPDATE SUPER, SUPER, SUPER SOON OTHERWISE I'LL DIE!
Little Cruxis Fool chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
HEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYz...

Okay, this is getting... yeah, you needa write more soon! I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
ThePurpleRose chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
I am your first reviewer. XD

Though I've actually already told you what I think.

I like the creepy foreshadowing. :)

I look forward to the next chapter.
Little Cruxis Fool chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
OHMYGOSH...

hehehheheheheheh, this is gonna be EPIC! I can' wait for mor!
Emil Lime chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
I was so excited to see this update so soon! I'm liking this trend and I hope you can keep it up through the holiday season! XD

The actual review:

Oh nos. Lloyd is going to see Kratos as well...If memory serves, Kratos wanted to see Lloyd anyway so, I suppose that's a somewhat good thing (I guess this means I need to reread this story so I can remember all of the small details). But, I really don't think it'd be good if Lloyd got sick as well, especially if you examine exhibit A *Points to Kratos*. Either way, the three of them are heading into the abyss and I can't wait to see what happens!

UPDATE SUPER SOON OTHERWISE I'LL DIE!

PS: Amelia is cute :D