Reviews for Breakups, Makeups, and the Occasional Demons
"BECAUSE I LIVE HERE!"

"LIAR!"

XDDDD
Amelia F. Jones Kirkland chapter 12 . 9/23/2011
omg that was hysterical :D :)
SugoiAsian chapter 12 . 9/23/2011
FINALLY, someone who appreciates The Ready Set 3 They're so awesome, loved the chapter. Incest...
SugoiAsian chapter 11 . 9/6/2011
Love Pretty Little Liars XD It's amazing, you really SHOULD watch it, but anyway, good chapter .
roguishtho chapter 10 . 9/5/2011
I don't like Jace. xD

I love that Carzel is gay but he still sort of cares about Clary. :)

lol.

Love the chapter, update soon!
Amelia F. Jones Kirkland chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
lawls undr tablle

lady gaga: *whispers* code red
Amelia F. Jones Kirkland chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
lol mid ice cream scence i reakized it

she is trying to make jace jealous with carmel

man am i slow
PeetaxKatniss4ever chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
ooh! i love it! but when will clary and jace get back together? i miss them:(
SearchingInspiration chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
wow, that chapter was... awkward. But now I'm relly confused because I thought Carzel was gay and you said he had a date with Taylor which is a guy but you said that he kissed Clary and he enjoyed it so I'm kinda confused. Is he like Bi?
wanderingpages chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
i LOVE this story!

yeah i get jace and clary wouldn relly break up like this or what not, but its just a fic right?

and it sorta is a parody... all in good fun D

so continue on D make jace jello, make clary pudding and bring them together to make a sundae ;) lol

~dbgwb ;) ;)
I agree chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I agree with the person below. Jace wouldn't ever be that shallow, and it seems like he doesn't even care about Clary. Which idk if that's what you were going for, but it makes me not like him at all cuz he's acting like a complete ass. It just really seems like a bunch of middle school drama. Plus Basil isn't even likeable to me, so it's hard to understand why Jace would even go after her. I liked your story before though, so I'll probably keep reading it, but sometimes the same drama just gets old. And Clary isn't even standing up for herself! I don't know why she was taking all that crap off of Jace. Cheating shouldn't be taken so lightly. This is only my opinion, and I'm not trying to be mean, so please don't take it personally. I do think you are a good writer.
haha chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
when in fact it is not. I like the drama and everything, but now we all know that Jace will continue to date Basil ECM though he is unhappy with her and blah blah blah, when in reality I think jace would SERIOUSLY fall apart if ge whitnessed cllary kissing someone else. and I mean probably go nuts and kill someone type of hurt. Jace is emotionally unstable, so something like this would throw him off the deep end and make him a sociopath. which means he could end up like Jonathan. So I guess what I'm saying is, that is Jace doesn't react hurt to this, than I consider this story OOC not a bad thing, it just that their relationship is much more complex than an immature high school couple.
lala chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
honestly, I love your story, but I'm not quite understanding how Jace is THAT blind to realize he has screwed up? If you are trully in love with someone you NEVER flirt with other people, so I think he needs to realize that this is all his fault! and by that, I mean, somone other than Clary basically needs to tell him that he doesn't deserve her, because he is treating her like she's the bad guy in all of this, but none of this would have happened I e wasn't flirting in the first place. that's the only thing I don't like about these clart and Jace break up FICA, is everyone treats it like their relationship is not much different than an immature high sch
Nikki Gargol chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
Lol I love this chapter!
SugoiAsian chapter 9 . 8/26/2011
Update quick, okay? This is a really good story.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »