Reviews for rise of darkness
Y Should I Tell U My Name chapter 24 . 3/4
When is the sequel comming out
Guest chapter 8 . 11/12/2016
Yes your story is great. But I'm a huge Harry Potter fan and it annoys me endless when people get names, ages and other facts wrong i wonder if some people actually watch/listen to the smallest fact she that actually are really obvious in the Harry Potter movies/books. Also just because Harry is super powerful doesn't mean he will show of his power to those that don't know about it. Like when he gets sorted and the braiden shows up that wouldn't really happen anyway.
MikeyBlue chapter 24 . 10/18/2016
Do yo have another channel because there is no story called 'A journeys end'.
I really enjoyed this story and hope for a sequel.
Amazing!
ibterismith50 chapter 23 . 4/21/2016
I hope you write more in the future. I enjoy your writing style.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/19/2016
I was really enjoying this story and how different all the history and mythology of it was. But I have absolutely no clue what the point of the rebirth was. Like others have said in previous reviews, you made the entire story obsolete. Instead Harry has lost everything that made him who he was-his past, his sister, Sofiana, previous training, and power. Also, there's the whole question of if there will be a huge time gap of him growing up again rather than just returning to shortly after his rebirth (which would make more sense). I just don't understand the point of this unless you just wanted a clean slate. In that case you should have just written and new story. I do however enjoy this story and up until the rebirth was really happy with it. I just hope you continue on with the sequel and can get us a good explanation for why his rebirth was even necessary.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/19/2016
This the best story i have ever readed till date but this non responsive attitude is getting to my head.
BUT
what can i do other then request,so i am doing
PLS... Post sequel to this story,
its a humble request
Muffin miredfem chapter 24 . 2/11/2016
Continue
rhizz17 chapter 24 . 11/13/2015
update please
Guest chapter 24 . 10/13/2015
Man you got to write the sequel i am dying with the suspense
Guest chapter 23 . 8/25/2015
U ruined this fucking story! You turned into complete and utter crap.
Nanobotnerd1 chapter 24 . 4/6/2015
It's been to years and I can't find it
Mermaid's Magic chapter 20 . 3/25/2015
*sighs* I have to admit this story is one of my favorites but its been knocked down a couple of points because Marcus Flint is my favorite character I LOVE him and personally think he's HOT. anyway I hate anybody making fun of him by calling him a troll! He looks nothing like one! and if he does he one cute troll..
Okay sorry for my rant.
but other then that its good so far. :)
and I was wondering if this has a sequel like the books ? or does it keep going threw all 7 years.
Oh and are his 'Parents' going to become teachers?
Loveless150050 chapter 16 . 11/17/2014
Why get a wand when he has a staff?
Loveless150050 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
LOTR!
KingLoitl chapter 24 . 8/31/2014
KK PLEASE UPDATE WHEN U HAVE THE NEW STORY UP! SO I NO WHEN I SHOULD GO TO UR PAGE TO LOOK AT I!