Reviews for Unlikely
ssyee123 chapter 1 . 5/2
I can think of many yanagi renji stories so do them all please.
siasuyee chapter 1 . 4/23
Continue please and add a detailed sex scene too
KL93 chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
I never really took to yanagi's character as kobo I usually doesn't draw stuff that isn't plot related. But the more stories I read about the more I love his quiet presence. :)
GallyandBlack chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO CUTE!
YLCourt chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
This awesome storytelling - not just as a fanfic but as a story of its own. You gave life to a fictional character. So real that it is adoring.

Your fanfic / story here is great!
mscalliope chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I'm out of compliments by now... It's exhausting how perfect your stories are. (and yes I mean that in a good way)
Volchitza chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Haha, marrying Sanada. Hilarious. I liv this fic.
urhgnw chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I'm so glad I came across this fan fiction! Yanagi doesn't get enough love :( I've actually been going around telling many this, but I just wanted to say that this fic was one that inspired me to start writing fanfiction, so I just wanted to say thank you for that 3
Linnea Farhen chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
there aren't much yanagi/oc fic around and i'm glad i got to read another one. the first yanagi/oc fic i read was asobi seksu's "last chance" and his character somewhat caught my attention. at least he's not as bad as inui. am i making sense here? guess not. forgive me for that. :)
NikkaHi chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
love it! Especially the first huge fight comment xD
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This was a very good one-shot! So like Yanagi...

;P
ca99oline chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Love this story! XD
Dreamer of the Knight chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I love the renjixOC story they dont make enough of those its always either niou or yukimara or akaya love the story
MasterPrincess chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I love the cute ending with his daughter asking how he met the girl so cute!
DarkChaosWolf chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This is absolutely lovely, made me smile the whole time. I especially love when authors choose a less prominent character in the series to give depth to. Can't wait to read your other ones!