Reviews for Saints or Sinners
Take.a.walk.on.the.wildside chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
oh wow! this is so good! honestly i wish square would take a page or two from these fantastic stories on this website. writers like you always bring the characters to life and add more depth to them,and the storyline is awesome. i hope you continue!
Chaos Omega Nova I chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
The game is already out in Japan at the moment, U.S. release is next month. I intend on purchasing it, I suggest you do the same. :P
jadeMK11 chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
I'm looking forward to this. TEA.
jadeMK11 chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
this story is interesting. by TEA
GazerBlitz chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
Awesome. Update soon :)
Krabkrab chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
It's good so far... Is this going to be a Serah/Noel...?
xxDster chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
Holy crap, you killed off Lightning! It's a good thing there's time travel in this game, or I might just have to kill you LOL. Great scene between her, Noel, and Kaias though. It was seriously exhilarating. Also, bringing Amodar along for the ride? This oughtta be interesting indeed. (lol at Fang, nobody would name their kid Fang!)

Even if you're just biding time, I thoroughly enjoyed this. :3 Kudos, keep it up!
xxDster chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
So it looks like you switched out Fang for the Purple Dude! Hmmm, that means Fang's wide awake, void of all memories, and... meets up with Amodar. Haha! Yup, looks like a nice overhaul so far. Looking forward to more. Kudos!
chinpokoma chapter 10 . 9/10/2011
Squeenix kind of writes teen anime-pop; I ignore the details of everything and try to salvage some enjoyable parts out of anything they churn out these days. The stunning artwork in FF13, for example. Fang and Light were like a sweet, sexy bonus prize. I say, just go your own way and to hell with the "canon" storyline. It's mostly junk anyway.
tjemd chapter 10 . 9/9/2011
In all fairness, AU FICA crop up all the time. No harm, no foul, right?
tjemd chapter 10 . 9/9/2011
In all fairness, AU FICA crop up all the time. No harm, no foul, right?
bomeukor chapter 9 . 9/9/2011
The whole FLight thing seems like it would break the coolness of the story already. The way this is already written, it's amazing and awesome! I don't think you should change the story at all; no FLight please. The story is already going in a fascinating direction, and the whole lesbian idea would kill it, to my opinion.
Krabkrab chapter 10 . 9/9/2011
:D Time travelling, isn't it fun?
xxDster chapter 10 . 9/8/2011
Yeah, actually I read the new info, I wondered how you'd be proceeding with this story. I hope the overhaul isn't too bothersome. :( Still, what you have going is epic already, so I'm glad you're not ditching it. Looking forward to what's in store, and best of luck with the move! :)
Krabkrab chapter 9 . 9/3/2011
It says Lightning & Fang I don't think any of your readers (including me) will mind. Especially seeing as most of your stories revolve around these two characters anyway. Do one favour for me though Dust, please don't make this Serah/Noel. Can't wait 'till the next update, when they eventually roll around. For Saints and Sinners and N F H.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »