Reviews for To fill a Hole
WhiteTree chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
You have written George and Alicia's relationship exactly as I have always pictured it. It was sweet and sad and perfect. Thank you.
221BluePoliceBox chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
God you made me cry! That was simply beautiful & I will be working through your Fred & George fics as my avatar & own fics show I love your riting you get it jut so perfect god poor George it is awful! Wonderful writing I love it! well done! can't wait to read more of your stuff sorry in advance for all the reviews you are going to get lol
Emma chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Amazing
K. Lynn Perks chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Beautifully written. My heart bleeds for Georgie.
hayeah chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Oh my god this is amazing. I love it. I love your view on George nineteen years later, it's mine exactly!

Err, I don't know what else to so but that is was great!
MsHolmes chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Ale W chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Well, this was so damn cute, and painful that I ended bursting into tears. I don't know, the way you write anythig, the fact of Alicia been so recomfortable and George, God... George just destroys me. But anyway, I just love this. Was, so, so perfect.

Love it.
texasberry87 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
So sweet and sad! I loved it!
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Ah, this is just perfect. Your best yet I think. I love how you made the happy dream even worse for geworge than the nightmares, and how he let people think he was over it, but he wasn't really and how Alicia understood him. Wonderful story, thanks for writing it.
MBP chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Oh, you are evil. EVIL. And if you finished this after seeing the movie, then I'm dreading the end of this movie just a little bit more than I already was, which was a ridiculous amount because if this made me cry as much as it DID, then oh no. But really, this was beautiful and perfect, and I can't blame George for not getting over "it" after 19 years because they're fictional, and I still haven't gotten over it after four. (And you should know that once I saw you'd dedicated this to your mother, I knew it was going to make me cry. It's perfect. And it says it all.)