Reviews for Cipher
Nekosnivy chapter 1 . 7/18
whoa. this was good.
*claps for robin and his aster flowers*
theSardonyx chapter 1 . 1/4
The title tells a second story. Sort of.

Write on.!
~Yuna
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I am kind of really amused that I identified the flowers as asters from the description and yet the joke went right over my head until the characters spelled it out.
lala32903 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
AHHHHHHHH!
MAH GAWSH!
FEEEEEEEEEEEELLSS!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
you shud continue this story
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I can't believe I didn't think of that before, I blame the fact that I generally just refer to members of that family as comps.
Some person chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Haha aster flowers. Nice one I bet those are robins favorite _ they probably help him feel the 'aster They're one of my many favorites!

...well they are pretty...
Fall Out of Reality chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
that was awesome! very creative btw _
Karma Killer 11 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
O_O This. This was very, very good.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
AW! T.T SO SAD! T.T Gosh, poor kid! Love this so much! *U* And the aster flowers? XD PRICELESS! XP Man...poor kid... T.T His parents (and my second interpretation: Batman)! T.T SO AWESOME! *U* Rock on!
Sheerwillpower chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Ew. I hate elavatorstoo. Six hours and two guys... I love firefighters now. (shudders) great story, awesome plot, pretty awesome. Good job. Youearned a cookie.
Mr. Hood chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Whoa. This had a lot of depth to it for such a brief read. I loved the little things you threw in, aster, falling, the works.
OrangeSpiral chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I have studied plant biology and i lol'd at asteraceae. I always love a good story about Robin being clever and angst so this was awesome. Keep it up :D
BlackMarionette chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Hahaha asters xD I was not expecting that! Hehe. Bat secrets. Hehe. Aaahhhh Robbie, other people falling D: yup. I'm kinda shocked Robin told her but it didn't seem out of character :)
geek179 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Hey he has seen him without gloves, like when he's in civvies. But cute fic!