Reviews for Cipher
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 1/11
I am kind of really amused that I identified the flowers as asters from the description and yet the joke went right over my head until the characters spelled it out.
lala32903 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
AHHHHHHHH!
MAH GAWSH!
FEEEEEEEEEEEELLSS!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
you shud continue this story
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I can't believe I didn't think of that before, I blame the fact that I generally just refer to members of that family as comps.
Some person chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Haha aster flowers. Nice one I bet those are robins favorite _ they probably help him feel the 'aster They're one of my many favorites!

...well they are pretty...
Maka-chan12 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
that was awesome! very creative btw _
Karma Killer 11 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
O_O This. This was very, very good.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
AW! T.T SO SAD! T.T Gosh, poor kid! Love this so much! *U* And the aster flowers? XD PRICELESS! XP Man...poor kid... T.T His parents (and my second interpretation: Batman)! T.T SO AWESOME! *U* Rock on!
Sheerwillpower chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Ew. I hate elavatorstoo. Six hours and two guys... I love firefighters now. (shudders) great story, awesome plot, pretty awesome. Good job. Youearned a cookie.
Mr. Hood chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Whoa. This had a lot of depth to it for such a brief read. I loved the little things you threw in, aster, falling, the works.
OrangeSpiral chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I have studied plant biology and i lol'd at asteraceae. I always love a good story about Robin being clever and angst so this was awesome. Keep it up :D
BlackMarionette chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Hahaha asters xD I was not expecting that! Hehe. Bat secrets. Hehe. Aaahhhh Robbie, other people falling D: yup. I'm kinda shocked Robin told her but it didn't seem out of character :)
geek179 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Hey he has seen him without gloves, like when he's in civvies. But cute fic!
Littleblackkitteh chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This is a really amazing story that i don't even have a word to describe except that it was amazing XDDDDD

Keep up the good work Val-Creative!

Love it, faving it.
monkkeyslut chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Hey pal :)

"Falling."

She frowned befuddled at him. "…But you do that all the time. You even do it on purpose sometimes when we're on missions."

Robin zipped up his bag with intented force. But his voice was barely above a whisper. His yellow and black cape fluttered out the doorway. "I didn't say me."

You are an awful person and that made me really, really sad. Probably because when he goes to sleep, and the nightmares he has, or when he gets hit by the fear gas, it's not just John and Mary that are falling. It's Bruce and Alfred, Wally and Conner, fuck. It's everyone he /cares about/ and that's sad...

This is fucking beautiful Rie. Probably one of my favorites of yours.

Also I'm going away this weekend, so I'll miss you!