Reviews for Malkin Academy: Different Worlds
xxPastelSTARxx chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
Wow! I love this world that you've expanded on. When I read this story, I was wondering why it didn't have more reviews. I didn't realize that I was reading a prequel for an overall series.

Anyway, I think it's great how you were able to add more magical mythos and make it even more diverse to JK Rowling's world without it changing it up. I really like how you've written a children's story without "talking down" to the audience and it is enjoyable to read for adults too.

I'm currently halfway through the 2nd story (chronologically) and I have been enjoying every minute of it.

Thank you for writing!
Quaternary chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
Platypus, this was another amazing story, obviously. I really like the idea of Fae and the magic-world-within-the-magic world. It was written excellently as usual: impeccable grammar, good plot structure, very natural dialog, exactly like a book. If you do decide to continue Jessica's learning at Malkin Academy, you're got yourself a very potent lore to work with what with the Fae World and all.

And I think it would be cool, if you continued, to use Egaez's character in future stories. I can't wait for your next story.