Reviews for A burnt child dreads the fire
PurpleThorn chapter 5 . 3/31/2016
End: Bunny kick the guys ass, Tiger helps Origami and Dragon Kid out and from then on its sunshine and rainbows...

*breaks act* PLEASE UPDATE! I'm dying without the ending you left it at such a good part please! I beg you, my faith in humanity falls in the balence!
PurpleThorn chapter 2 . 3/31/2016
Please don't stop! I love this story! I suppose if you want critism, the the chapters could be a bit longer. And I'm training to be a forensic scientist, so if you need help, just pm me and I'll give you the info you need. As a fellow writer I realize there should be no time that should be wasted, especially if you lead a busy life. I love this story, so please don't stop!
eL-Christell chapter 4 . 4/26/2015
What! That's it? No! That can't be it! I need more, you can't leave me like this! Please continue, I really need to know what's going to happen!
MrTinman chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
Really enjoyed what there is of this story, interesting idea and well written. A shame it hasn't been finished because I'd love to see the concluson.
g chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
I've really enjoyed reading this, it's too bad that it seems to be a dead-fic. I personally like that it doesn't have any romance in it, as sometimes just a good horror/action fic is just what I need. I am curious as to how the criminal is able to tell whether or not the kids he picks up are NEXT or not, so hopefully, if you plan on continuing, you could explain that? Anyways, thanks for writing what you did, it was a pleasure to read; it's just a bit sad that it ended on such a cliffhanger.
Damatris chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
I'm really loving this.

You have captured all the characters well and portrayed the setting wonderfully even though your chapters aren't very long. You have kept the suspense going on and right now I'm slighlty dreading what has happened behind that door...

Oh, I can't wait you to finish the next chapter!
ahbuggrit chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
I understand that you want to build suspense, but please make the chapters a little longer :)

I love this mystery. I love how you portrayed Kotetsu - he treats the younger heros as though they were his own children :D

What has happened to the two? Can't wait to find out :)
Dawnmist 11 chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
Awesome work! I really am enjoying this story! I hope Pao-lin and Ivan come out of this alright. Please update soon, this is a really unique and interesting story, and I’d love to see how it ends! (
Random Person 42 chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
I can somewhat relate to the feeling of something being un-fun to write. Happens to me a lot, for some reason.

However, I assure you, this was still a fun-to-read chapter~

Looking forward to the next one! :D

Good job.
Random Person 42 chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
Once again, a very awesome chapter~ It's very tense and suspenseful, well written too. I think you reflect the characters well, and I enjoyed reading it. :)

Good job, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter~
thatgirlwiththebooks chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
Damn the cliffhanger! I actually started feeling nervous when Ivan got out of the binding...Pao-Lin just seemed so messed up. This story is fantastic and so, so well written.
KibaPGG chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
I love this kind of fics; drama, some tragic moments and when forgotten characters do something really special~ I don't find any mistakes on you way of write this fic, actually, I like it because is simple and you try to use the real pesonality of the heroes.

About the background, you could find some persons that will say "There's no enough description of the background" but sometimes, those descriptions are not right or they just distract you.

Anyway, I'm waiting for the new chapter with a lot of energy and enthusiasm. Greetings from México!
Random Person 42 chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
I don't mind being ranted at, every writer has moments when they feel like no one cares what they're writing, and I feel it's best to let it out. :D

I agree with your estimations, they seem logical. Really wish the series would actually tell us, though. .

This chapter was both suspenseful and adorable, I liked it a lot. I'm looking forward to the next chapter-I can hardly wait. x3

Congrats on another job well done~
Aerial-Wings chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
. . . I got creepy pedophile feelings from the cab driver's line.

"You kids need a ride?"

Ivan! Pao Lin! Don't you know you're not supposed to go into someone's car if they say that?

I do hope you continue.

There is nothing I can really critique about your style of writing since it seems more focused on dialogue rather than description. With the mystery genre, dialogue works just as well description, but with the horror genre description is more important than dialogue. I hope to see that in the next few chapters.
100 chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
this is a good chapter. the beginning was really sweet and the end is kinda suspenseful. Also thank you for clearing up the age thing. Update soon