Reviews for Rolling In The Deep
Kdaniels270 chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Will there be more chapters coming up?
Nxtdiva chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
Yay! I hope Maryse forgives him, they are so in love with each other and they can't be apart. I yelped of happiness when they kissed! You don't even know how I love this. Sad and sweet!
txrockgirl chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
Great story! Well written and the perfect length.
Xxsosxx chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
She needs to give him a chance. They love each other, you can see it here and that's why I love this soon much. Keep up the good work.
dolly87 chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Awww she is so strong for standing up for herself and going against what she feel for Phil...but I hope she can forgive him..their my favorite couple ... love ALL ur story but specially ur stories with maryse Im always checking to c if u update any stories..so that u...please continue writing and please update soon can't wait to c what happened next ...
SweetHeartCandy chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
:O. Updaaate! I love the plot, you should totally continue!(: (Light My Fire too(; )
teampunk chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I like it... He's chasing her for once! Continue please...
NXTDIVA chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I feel sorry for both of them. Punk has strong feelings for Maryse and even though he messed up I can get in his shoes. In his mind the woman he loved betrayed him and that made him say all the things he said. He was sad, made, dissapointed and hurt and he channeled that by taking it against her. Now her knows he was wrong and boy I bet her feels really bad about it. I know I would. But as bad as for him my heart goes to Maryse because she didn't do anything and out of nowhere the man she loved lashed out on her. That's why she is acting all wild, because she is hurt of what he did. I hope he apologize and she accepts, they love each other too much.
Daisy411 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Please continue, I love Punk and Maryse stories, I was afraid you would stop writing for them. I like the Punk is wrong and now he has to make it up to Maryse.
EmilieCW-DXfan0119 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Awww, poor Punkie :(

But good story so far! Update soon! :D
radvibes chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Poor punk

Continue it! :)
becksthewolf chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I really like this. Please keep going, it gave me chills. I am so gonna miss Punk. I love him to death. *sigh* If only vince had been smart and pair the two of them together.