Reviews for Serenity's Witch
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Interesting start, I would love to read more
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This was sweet!
Dragonfly999 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Awesome! The end made me smile. Your writing style is excellent. :)
Sesshysluver2232 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Brother is Ge Ge.

Mother is Ma Ma.

Father is Ba Ba.

Little girl is xiao mei.

If you wanted to change them, if not thats fine. The words your using are for chinese, they use mandrin chinese in Firefly. Its a little different. Its not a big deal though. Anyway I love your story its really good. I think you could keep going if you want, it would definitly make a great chapter fic.

2 THUMBS UP FROM ME! YAY!
RionaEire chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
That's nice that River trusts Mal and that he is figuring out how to understand her. Its nice that she gets to fly when lucid and when she isn't someone else can do it until clarity comes back over her. Interesting analogy about school and recess.

Riona
LittleMender chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Great little story! Stands alone or could go on-my favorite sort of one-shot. The exchange between Mal and River is so sweet, and not in that cloying, sentimental way, but in a way that makes the characters even dearer.

"'Why do you keep us?' she clarified.

He scowled at her.

'Don't know where you two come from that this keeps surprisin' ya, but you're on my crew. That makes you mine . . .'"

It shows the best in both characters. I liked that Simon has loosened up (exactly as I would imagine him to). I have to say, Jayne is my favorite character on the show, so I liked Mal's characterization of him, saying he "likes to shoot official types". He 's our Jayne, and we love him.

Really enjoyed this, Caitriona3. Thanks so much!