Reviews for No Laughing Matter
Aithusa Vase chapter 1 . 3/11
nooooooooooooo can you do a multi chapter sequel or something omg this is exactly what i imagine he'd do 3
Miss Heather chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
LOVED. IT. Thank you so much for writing this! It's lovely to see them together like this. Urgh, so many freylin feelings.
MagicalMoo chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
You definitely should ship Merlin/Freya more often because this was the probably the sweetest story about them I have read so far. I loved it!

Also, jealous!Merlin would totally pwn Lancelot, so it's a good thing he shoved off, lol.
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Aww, lovely fic! I really liked how you wrote out jealous! Merlin.

I also enjoyed the brief Lancelot cameo. *sighs* Oh, Lancelot...

Moving on, I totally love how you portray the relationship considering that you never properly shipped them, so kudos to you! From what rumors I've heard, Freya is SUPPOSEDLY going to be in season 4, so let's hope that we see more interactions between her and Merlin.

Anyways, great job once again!
Kizzia chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Oh I like. Muchly. It would be so nice for Merlin to have that, to be able to go and talk to her when he got the chance. Maybe I should petition the BBC or hold Julian Jones hostage in my under stairs cupboard with only my dog for company until he agrees?

But I digress. Beautiful writing as always and made me smile in a sad, wistful way. Thank you. K x
Kitty O chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
The writing was good, but I found Freya way more bold than in the show. She doesn't strike me as a teaser... In the literalsense. If she joked, I might like her or Merlin/Freya.
IceCreamDoodle13 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Aw, I'm grinning like an idiot. Merlin's so lovely. I know you know this, but I feel I ought to make sure. They're such a cute couple in this; it makes up for all the doom and gloom in the episode about them. Even though Merlin still cried in this. But he does that a lot. He has this weird ability to shed a few tears then carry on like nothings wrong. Almost like he was acting or something...

I'm rambling, aren't I?

Anyway, gorgeous fic. Romance that I can actually appreciate. Lovely job XD
DarkAngel2112 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Jealous!Merlin is something they MUST do in the show. I could see this. :)

Oh, Lancelot, is running around with other guy's girls just his shtick? Must be, he does quite a good job of it!

Anyway, Merlin and Freya are just too cute. Wonderful.
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This has got to be the best Merlin/Freya I've read so far. Not that I've read a lot, but you know;)
WolfAngelDeath chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This makes me weep for the loss that was Merlin/Freya. They are my OTP for Merlin. They were just so cute and adorable and believable and sweet! It was put together so much better than any of the other canon pairings, although I must admit I did like the Lancelot/Gwen plotline they've got going but that's beside the point. FREYA! COME BACK TO US! I-I *cries* I like to believe that now that Merlin knows he can reach her at the lake he goes to visit her too!
Paralelsky chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Aww, so sweet - but with a touch of bitter to it. After all,both of them are on a set path that will eventually pull them apart. Or maybe not, they are not the first pair of lovers where one of them has a demanding job.;)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Awwww! That is the sweetest thing! I love it! Brilliant job!
Loopstagirl chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Another awesome one, you certainly can write anything, I swear!

I love the contrast between the seriousness and the light heartedness of this! Absolutely gorgeous once again!