Reviews for A Ramble in the Park
nanciellen chapter 1 . 3/13
Nice to know the mundane matters Elizabeth and Darcy spoke of on their walks. Good Story. Thank you.
janefanatic chapter 1 . 3/2
Oh, this is just perfect. I can see exactly how Mr. Darcy thinks he's being obvious (even too obvious, gotta reign it in now!) about testing the waters with Elizabeth, and she is almost wilfully obtuse to his meanings! Well done!
Anony Mouse 1776 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This is one of the scenes I've always wanted to read, thank you for writing such a beautiful fiction :)
Ieyre chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I love imagining how awkward his attempts to court her in this section of the novel must have been, you've captured that beautifully.
leannelliott chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I loved reading this! It's definitely believable and the dialogue flawlessly imitates Austen's language.
Maryjane G chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Lovely, lovely discussion. It would fit seamlessly in the original story. I can't find one thing wrong with it, except that it's frustratingly too short and I would give anything to read a few more of their supposed talks.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
A really nice story.

1sunfun
Halo221 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I like the idea of expanding this line very much and I think you did a good job.
TheLadyW chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I must commend your dialouge between Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy in this story. You captured her impertinence and his growing infatuation very well. More so than I am accustomed to reading in fan fiction and even in some professionaly published spin-offs.

Well done.
Sgordon chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
This the second of your "vignettes" that I've read this morning. You write beautifully, especially, of the period and style of JA. I've often hoped that someone would fill in some of Miss Austen's over-riding sentences; the remainder of the conversations after the second proposal comes to mind, but there are others that would lend themselves to your unique talent. I'm off now to read some more of your work, both the P&P as well as the Twilight segments. I'll save your longer pieces for more completion and more time. Added you to favorites, so, thanks.
TheImaginationAddict chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
A truly sincere piece - absolutely in Jane Austen's style, and with and Lizzy perfectly in character - I'll readily remember this part whenever I'm reading the original,for its quite as if had written it herself...
StarzAngelus chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Ah, Mr. Darcy, already planning ahead. This was really cute. I love subtlety like this. Beatiful job. :)
Ebzenka chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
That was really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I loved this story, then I realized it was a one-shot *tear* - cant you give us just a little more :)
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Sweet and short! a good Darcy and Elizabeth moment. My compliments for your story!