Reviews for The Flower Will Bloom
TitanSteel chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
definetly an interesting beginning. hinata starring huh! hmmm, yup I like the the sound of that.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/31/2014
Isn't it going to be harder for him not to jump her now? How about her?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/31/2014
You should continue this... You left on a kind of close cliffhanger and I would like to see how this story progresses. Thank you.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
Can you write some more please! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT PLEASE! WRITE MORE PLEASE! I mean he didn't even tell her he loves her and I want to see how she reacts. PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEE! :) PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE WRITE MORE!
YungHime chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
Whoa this was pretty good!
gummy b3ars chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
Have a sequel pls! T-T
HinataRevolution123 chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
You should make a sequel about what happened after they woke up.
KayseeRP chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
Awesome story. Loved the concept lol
Defiantly one of my favorites. c:
jv chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
i hope this story has a sequel... it's really good and made me want to follow their romance...
LeeRocks chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
This is a really good story! It had me on the edge of my seat until the very end. Great job! I'm headed to your page now to see if you have anymore works.
LeeRocks chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Hahahahahahahaha! "Yes Granny, she is a nice girl. One I really would like to fuck hard. Right now. On your desk." PRICELESS!
Teyln chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
OMG I love this story! The passion just jumps off the computer screen! But is this the end? It says complete? I just for them to both tell each other how they feel.

Laura
Topaz Princess chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
This story was great!

Nice job!
Wyvernhail chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
This is my second NaruHina story, and although I'm a hardcore SasuHina/ItaHina fan I loved it! It was just so... passionate. I loved how while I was reading Naruto's POV it was so well written that I actually felt like it was me thinking his thoughts. I loved the lemon. Short but very good. Absolutely loved it.

-A