Reviews for Girl Talk
cion chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Very cute. :) Haha I wouldn't be surprised if Kakashi really did make Sakura wear a uniform. ;)
kaname's harisen chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Ah! The 'sensei' line was priceless... Made me smile after a long day!
hushnelle chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
It's quite short but captures Sakura and Ino's friendship quite cutely :)

Oh gosh, imagining Kakashi with some sort of teacher-student fetish is too much to handle :P
CreamPuffsx3 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
LOL omg loved it, especially the ending~ :)

There should so be another one of their girl talks~
ReflectedGrace chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
BAHAHAHAHA! Oh, this is too good. :-)

Great job writing short and sweet and slightly naughty, but it's not dirty, which is nice!

I love the phrases "romantic as a box of socks" and the TV that holds the answers to life's questions, and just their interactions. Gosh, I love Ino. (oh, and I'm kinda Shika/Ino that helps. :-)

I love how they're competetive, but in the end, good enough friends so that Sakura will truly let her know all the dirt. :-)

Sensei. Oh my word. Call me kinky, but that's HOT.
breizhbit chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Haha. So cute I can see Ino having a ball teasing Sakura about Kakashi. Good job!
shigemoto chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
hilarious and totally believable.
Girl-chama chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Haha, this conversation is in my KakaSaku headcanon. It fits both of them really well.
whiskey-in-teacups chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Haha this was a cute story. Great job :)
Daemonic Maid chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
It's a cute and quirky one-shot. Really nice... and funny! :D
cutecrazyice chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This was such a funny and sexy read. :D
CelestialCircumference chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Haha that was cute! I got a very friendly vibe from it. Even with the slight argument, you can tell it's in good humor. The jabs Sakura and Ino take at each other - which I feel are a foundation for their friendship - is said with love, lol.

The ending was very nice as well, it rounded the one-shot out wonderfully :)

Hijokugei chapter 1 . 7/13/2011