Reviews for Please Remind Me
ToshimiOkami chapter 8 . 2/19
Please please please say that your still writing this! Soo gooood!
Loser chapter 8 . 1/2
You haven't updated in a long time but this story is so good! It kinda broke my heart byt that's ok. I wish you would've finished it.
mel chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
I love this fic so much! I just really want an update!
lolcentral101 chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
Wolfienur! You have such a great story and yet you seemed to have abandoned it. It's been ONE WHOLE YEAR since you last updated! Please update soon this is a great story it would be a shame if you left it now. So please please PLEASE! update soon! :)
Amber chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
This story has me all emotional and crap...
You write phenomenally, your plot, Jesus your plot, is flawless, and you write the aging Gwaine perfectly. Three words: PER. FECT. LY.

I swear to god, if you don't update this year, I am going to hunt you down and murderlize you slowly and painfully... -,...,-

Update this story, I am SO not kidding about the "hunting you down" part.
Yougurholic chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
No no. Tori can't possibly marry Henry! Pls pls update soon!
Impatient One chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
Update already you dolt!
lolcentral101 chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
Oh my gosh! This story is BRILLIANT! Gwaine is like my favorite character, beside Merlin of course, :) and you made his younger self seem so real and young!Gwaine-like. You have to update soon because you haven't updated in over half a year. Please continue. :)
gingerduchirules chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
Can we just, I... And Gwaine ... But Tori
Christ woman that was amazing and he wanted to MARRY her say it with me , come on
One... Two.. Three
Awh!
I hope college is going good for you !
- Ginger
Guest chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
Im in compleat love with this story and i realy cant wait till u update!
ThatAwkwardKidInTheBack chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
May I just say that I really like your story and hope that you continue? And that it gets better? It's so good already, and you've done such a lovely job building the characters. You can't stop now! Especially with the ending of thy last chapter! You're not going to make her marry Henry, are you? Because I totally know that it would make for a rather tragic story that finally ends well because they get together when they're older. Hopefully, my ability to predict that bit will discourage you from using it. (Thats my hope. I'm so weak when it comes to tragedy.) But, on what you have now, since Gwaine has always been my favorite character, I was quite enthused to read your story on his early years. I am rather eager to read more and hope that it will come. Otherwise, we would all be kept in dreadful suspense. Would you really do that to a faithful reader/reviewer. Not that I've reviewed before, but I hadn't read your story before. Now that I've successfully written you a fairly pointless review that's practically the equivalent to a small novel, I close with a request that you complete your story. Please. (Let's add a thank you while we're at it).
ShineYourOwnWay chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
Please please PLEASE keep writing! You haven't updated for a few months, but I still hope you will soon! You portray the characters so well! The emotions, the atmosphere... You write them all so brilliantly! Please please continue!

Keep on smiling xx
Panda Blitz chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
Omg this so sad! I hope you update soon!

Oh just to tell you.. This is my first Merlin fic, you do it justice :D
fanpire.x chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
I love this fic, it's a really interesting idea :D I hope you decide to keep writing x
MoonDance721 chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
You must update! This is a great story!