Reviews for Two Beats Become One
Keep writing this story
elizabethpeak0322 chapter 15 . 2/4/2017
WHEN YOU UPDATING THE REST OF THIS STORY
Heidi9 chapter 15 . 6/6/2015
I really love this story. It's way too good to be abandoned, hopefully you'll find inspiration to finish it.
CoryAllanMichealMonteith chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I don't know if you're still there or not, but this story is GOLD! I'm positive I'm speaking for everyone else when I say, this story needs to be finished. I love it and please please please update!
IlseGleek chapter 13 . 5/24/2014
I'm loving this story, but suddenly I find out there is no ending to it! And it hasn't been updated in like forever! Will you please finish this story for us ! I would really appreciate it! I love your writing!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
Update please! this story is beyond good, awesome, amazing...its something superior! I NEED to see the END to this! We all do! Please :( amazing writing btw :)))
samya10 chapter 15 . 11/30/2013
please please please please update this!
CosInAus chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I didn't notice the date this was last updated until just now, at chapter 15! I can't believe this is not complete. I am devastated as clearly since the last update was 2011 this story is going no further. I hate that! There should be an authors not is capital letters at the start of the summary stating 'ON HIATUS' :(
samya10 chapter 15 . 11/6/2013
Are you ever going to update this? Please!
algold29 chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
Oh man, I wish you would complete this fic, it's amazing!
lwaters chapter 15 . 6/29/2013
Please continue, so good.
Caroline chapter 15 . 5/4/2013
This story is really good! I like it a lot, except there's this one part that doesn't make sense. Why would Finn tell a complete and random stranger that he's a secret agent? And why does Rachel keep blabbing to everyone?
Guest chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
Oh man! What a read! This really reminds me of Bones, only without the science. Would love to see more of this - the cliffhanger ending is killing me!
Angel chapter 14 . 3/4/2013
When are you going to update?
Angel chapter 13 . 3/4/2013
It's a really good story :) Thanks for FINALLY letting us know who Finn really is...keep the secrets coming