Reviews for The New Resistance
Dragonfan47 chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
Hey-I'm Dragonfan47. Your story is great, but there's one problem. It's in Japan, and Alice, Julie and Runo all live in Japan during the season...so where are they? Please add them in! Also...do you think it would be possible for the other allies of the original Bakugan Battle Brawlers to join? Like Chan-Lee, Billy, Konda, ect? Cause that would be awesome.
C ya! ;)
Dragonfan47
sayurimoved chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
I love how you write Austin XD I'll be waiting for the next chapter! I wanna know what happens next!
azure blue espeon chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
I'll send in a Vexos but you have to send me the form cause I didnt see it. Also, might I recommend getting a beta reader? I saw a few mistakes that could be corrected if you did have a beta reader.
Lyncster chapter 1 . 3/16/2012

Race: Vestal

Attribute: Pyros

Vexes or Ressistance?: Ressistance

Partner: Cosmic Flashtik

Personality: Hunter is hyper and often childish. He is usually happy and cheerful. When battling he never really takes things seriously and will only start to take things seriously when he is in a desperate situation.

History: Hunter was born and raised as an ordinary Vestal and soon got into brawling. He met his partner Flashtik when he was walking through new vestroia and a ball of fire cam crashing in front of him. It was revealed to be Pyros Flashtik. They battled together until one day Flashtik evolved into Pyros Cosmic Flashtik. That's when Hunter realised the errors of the vestals, and how bakugan are people's friends. Hunter then decided that he would travel to earth in order to help save the people of earth from the Vestals.

Description: Hunter has slightly tanned skin. He wears black trainers up to his ankles and wears a pair of black trousers. His shirt is short sleeved, White and goes just below his waist. Also he wears an open black sleeveless jacket that is just above his shirt which shows some of it.

Bakugan Info:

Name: Flashtik

Gender: Male

Evolved: Once

Any other evolution: No

Personality: Flashtik is very loyal to hunter and will do whatever he says. Flashtik is calm cool and and never loses control. But when outside of battle he speaks with Hunter regularly.

History: Flashtik was once one of the bakugan used by the Vestals for their tests, however he was able to escape. That's when he was sent hurling through the sky and ended up meeting Hunter.

Ability Cards:

Flash Runner: Flashtik starts running at highspeeds and makes it harder for opponent to catch. 100gs Flashtik

-100gs Opponent

Meteorite Storm: Flashtik jumps up and shoots loads of small fireballs down at the opponent. 150gs Flashtik

Flash force thunder: Flashtik crosses arms the then realeases wave of red energy. 200 gs Flashtik

Sonic Flare: Flashtik starts to glow red and strength increases. 100gs

Blaze slicer: Flashtik swipes both of his arms and sends two fire slashes at the opponent. 100gs Flashtik

Eruption Fist: Flashtik smashes his fist into the ground and loads of bursts of energy come out from the ground and strike at the energy. 200gs Flashtik

-50gs Opponent

Gauntlet Description: Red with a few White stripes

Description: Flashtik has a small mainly red body. It has a black stripe through it's waist and a few on his legs. His eyes are just a straight red line and on top of his head he has two antennas. On Flashtiks top half it looks as though it has a black jacket on however his arms do not have the armour.
Katarinato Kazami chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
bueno
Pacifica Luna Diana chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Sorry I was really vague in my last review plus I was to lazy to sign in please check my fanfic The Strange New Girl or The New Girl and Her Strange Family. Just check there for reference plus Hydronica's other ability cards are Poison Fang it subtracts 150 Gs from her opponent, Fire Fang subtracts 200 Gs from her opponent, Attribute Change allows her to change to Pyrus, Subbterra, or Ventus and Dark Storm allows her to use abilities that have been used by her opponent brawler in which they believe that Darkus Hydronica is their old bakugan fighting against them. Also just remember that I was Pacifica Luna Diana that wasn't logged in.
Pacifica Luna Diana chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
Resistance can have an Aquos, Darkus, Pyrus, or Subterra.

Vexos can have a Pyrus, Aquos, Darkus, Ventus, or Haos.

(And no, the Vexos don't have to be all Vestals, same goes for the Resistance.)

Brawler Info:

Name: Pacifica

Age: 16

Gender: female

Race: human

Attribute: Darkus

Vexos or Resistance?: Resistance

Partner: Darkus Hydronica

Personality: Likes deep water, brawling, hunting, is adventurous (check my fanfics for more info)

History: like before check my fanfics

Description\Link: look at hostory

Bakugan info:

Name: Darkus Hydronica

Gender: female

Evolved?: 1

Any other Evolutions?: N/A

Personality: loyal and free and ninja like

History: born through myths was created by vestal tech freed by Pacifica

Ability Cards: copycat able to copy any ability from any used or old/new ability cards

Gauntlet Description: like Shun's but in black

Description\Link: like a hydra but black and purple
givemehugs chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
the story is awsome could you put in otae from gintama and fran from katekyo hitman reborn or just one of them and by the way awsome plot
sayurimoved chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Wow that was awesome! I liked how you wrote Austin it was pretty accurate... I wonder what will happen next... waiting for the next chapter!
animefanx10001 chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
not bad. :) plz continue.
animefanx10001 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
i do! i do! :D
animemeleniumstranger1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
please,please make another chapter because I love it its very exciting and its the greaatest story on the net but its a shame of what happened but good beging.

(Sorry for any spelling mistakes)

Well Bye And I beg you to do this!
ilovemasky chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
wow! you are so cool! your spelling and grammer is great and the plot rocks. is alice in the fic? if not please put her in and i'll review every chapter of this fic !bye!