Reviews for Poke Academy Musical
H31R OF T1M3 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Wow, this is all awesome. Thanks for writing this! :D
PuRpLeOcEAnRoSE0208 chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
Cool! I really like this story so far. The songs, the fluffiness, the cheesiness... The owning of ash... Anyway, this is an awesome story! Even before I got this account, I was following this story. So please, when you have the time, please post another chapter! Also tell mistynicole to update too!

Thanks for reading this review if you have,

Thanks!~ Phoebe
urbiggestfangurlyet pt chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

So cute! I 3 this story so far. Pls continue! .

- P.T
i just like to read theses chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
lol love the ash yelling paul is a alien to the end
RaveOn-Goodbye chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
the chapter wasnt that bad just short if you take out the songs. but it builds up to later events in the story
XxLoveMakesTheWorldGoRoundxX chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
HI is this story AU so the characters don't have Pokemon? Please PM me the answer.

-Sarah94306
greenmonkey191 chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
I have a suggestion, what if Paul at one point in the story sings the song "Get a Clue" by Simon and Milo to Dawn.
writlings chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
'That's right, Ketchum, tremble in the power of my awesomeness.' XD

I think ‘gobsmacked’ is a cool word! :P

‘twisting-rusty-knifes-in-stomach voice.’ XPPP

Loved this chapter! Update sooooon! :)
mednin chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
I'm so glad you're having fun writing it 'cause I'm having so much fun reading it! :D Can't wait for the next chapter!
mednin chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
lol Ash must be pretty desperate.

I love oreos! I was counting my pennies now to see if I had enough money to buy some chocolate covered oreos lol.

Are you going to include actual Pokemon in this fanfiction?

I like this fanfiction (:
writlings chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Me likey this story a lot! Update soon!
Oyako-sama chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Wow! Good job! I like how each couple sings their own song! Please update soon. :)
INSPIRIT99 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Wow I can't wait for next one
EndlessDaydreams chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I absolutely luv this story so far. Great job! :) But, try not to start a new paragraph and leave a huge space right in the middle of a sentence. Don't get me wrong, I luv how you made short paragraphs, but wait until the sentence is over and then start the new paragraph space. You did a great job, though! Keep it up!