Reviews for Fabulous In TARDIS Blue
charley chapter 21 . 1/2/2014
omg this is so good 10/10
i love the fact that the concepts from the original series are the same its just set in lima and its kurt and not amy travelling in time and space
u have to continue this because im totally hooked and ure writing is just so awesome
Tefnut Talvi chapter 21 . 11/3/2013
I love your story. I really hope you continue it. You've done a good job blending the two worlds together. I can't wait to read more.
OWEN2 chapter 21 . 9/5/2013
please please write more. i would really like to know what happened next. i mean i know but i would really like to know what happened with kurt. or at lest how you end this fabulous chapter. please keep up the great work.
kain-donovan chapter 21 . 8/7/2013
Seriously? You're going to end there, and not update in like.. a year? GAH!
Mistress Becca chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
Kurt's middle name is Elizabeth
Guest chapter 21 . 1/22/2013
I love this story, I think I've read it five times since I found it over the weekend. I do know that realistically it's rather much to do the entire Amy arc, but I'd love to see Blaine back in the mix! He as Rory is pure genius, really. I never could get him as the Doctor.

Anyways, love it! I just wanted you to know.
TheJokerInaDeckof53 chapter 21 . 12/31/2012
AHHH! Oh, I hope you update soon! I think this is great!
Black-Luna chapter 21 . 11/12/2012
It's almost as if I'm reading Amy's thoughts, lol! Update soon.
big glee famanic chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
wow were is the doctor when i need him i want to scream "Good buy Anza California hello everything!"
bookster1 chapter 21 . 9/28/2012
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH! Cliffhanger much! Not complaining I love this story :) Looking forward to reading the next chapter :) xx
Guest chapter 21 . 9/26/2012
this would be a lot less confusing if you used lines between abrupt changes in p.o.v.
also kurt's accent... didn't you say you got a beta
sry for being so criticising...
did i mention i reeeally love this story no matter what
(this is from loonylunaakame i'm not signed in on this computer)
LoonyLunaAKAme chapter 20 . 9/22/2012
okay so when kurt hummed defying gravity i kinda lost it for a second but then he said sherlock and even though its not funny i started laughing reeealy hard cuz sherlock, bbc, i don't even like sherlock
"strange surge of protectiveness" eeeeeeegh. i reeally love this story, bu i reeally hate mpreg
i can't wait for blaine
you have nooooooo idea
LoonyLunaAKAme chapter 18 . 9/22/2012
not a good idea to read about weeping angels before bed but i looove it
LoonyLunaAKAme chapter 17 . 9/21/2012
oh! river knows the angels from angels take manhattan!
LoonyLunaAKAme chapter 14 . 9/21/2012
oh god i forgot how much i love river