Reviews for Empty Nights
babyvfan chapter 1 . 9/12
Omg, I loved this. I seriously loved this. You did such a great job
Hetalia12 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
since I am very cheesy, I cried, making it hard to read, due to the blurred lines. Silly me. This. This so good, I really like these types of drarry, with the sex in the beginning, and then the bee yooou tiful ending.
bookwormergirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
My favorite out of them all.
Calasse chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I swore I wouldn't read HPDM anymore, but your fics make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Megany123 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Loved this, so glad Draco could get over his stupid pride.
Faeriefyre16 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I think my heart may have exploded. I'll send you the hospital bills, shall I?

I think that may rank up in the top 5 of my favorites of your stories.
That was wonderful.

MaliciousMango chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
... It's official. I am a DracoxHarry fan now... You have converted me.
Okay on to the review.
Your writing style is just so full of emotion and the story is just so sweet. I love the little twist you put at the end. It's cliche, but you made it work and fit in your story without it being too cheesy.
You got me on this ship so I hope you have more stories for me to read on this couple XD
Her Pillow James chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
These are my favorite type of HP/DM story's! start off at mmm-mmm buddies, they have a fallout then BAM! All is well :)
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Aww very nice. Commucation is always a good thing, especially for those two. *Nods head firmly*
lovetoseverus chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Oh, see, this is the thing I love about two boys together - the misunderstandings are so gloriously, frustratingly epic! But it makes for good make-up sex later. ;-)

Here, the reader is about ten steps ahead of Draco the whole piece, so you get to watch with interest, sometimes amusement, but always with a slap to your forehead. *grin* (Of course Harry was going to invite you along, you idiot!) I liked seeing Draco's perspective and what happened to them after the war; how he realized the moment that switch flipped. I like that you didn't jump to Harry's POV to "reveal" the mutual feelings. It was hinted, anyway, and the tale is better for having Draco tell it. His vulnerability matched with Harry's pioneering is one of the reasons I enjoy Drarry so much - their dynamic is one way in public and another way (often flipped) in private. Now I must see what else you've written.

I adored this passage:

Draco allowed himself five more minutes of watching the rise and fall of Harry's chest, of counting the tiny freckles on his nose, of trying not to run his fingers over Harry's collarbone.

P.S. Unrelated, but who is that in your avatar?
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
That was sweet, I'm glad It all got resolved in the end!
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Soooo freaking cute I can’t even begin to tell you! Great Job!
Filthy Absinthe chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
My my, I almost cried, i'm so stupid :') thank you for sharing, it's a really nice OS.
HexyMama chapter 1 . 11/5/2011