Reviews for Fix Me
OuiSexSi chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
Sooo your story caught my attention and seemed pretty interesting! I like it a lot so far but curse you for your cliffy on chappy 3! I also noticed you haven't updated in awhile.. I hope that changes soon. Looking forward to your next chapter, not criticism needed.(:
OuiSexSi chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
Rogue of Dawn chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
Bangs head on sceeem

AGGGRRHHHHHH I dislike cliff hangers! But oh my gosh that chapter was intense poor Kairi and Sora! I updated some more drabbles and oh man when I get my story uploaded it is so cliff hanger revenge haha lol lol anyway awesome job with this chapter!
Twilight's Shad0w chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
poor Kairi i feel sorry for her... Anyway your doing a good job keep it up.

Your friendly neighbourhood Loz and Kh fan
SPAS chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
The spelling seems pretty clean. Little to no spelling mistakes and same goes with the grammar.

"he turned and called back to Sora,before breaking into a run."

I believe there should be a space after the comma.

Other than that, it's a good start.
MoonFlow-Kairi chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Liking it so far _ interesting to see how Kairi is in this state and how Sora and Riku will react hehe. Update soon!
Rogue of Dawn chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Hello DarkHairedDreamer,

I love your story! you have gotten me hook and don't worry grammer and spelling are my worse things too! again love it so far! keep it up. I like Kairi alot I have and am going to have a few more drabbles about her if you would like too read

again great story so far update asap please!

Yentix