Reviews for Of Finding Innocence
marky40 chapter 41 . 7/19
Loved your story. Thank you for writing this.
Auryn Gideon Seaghdh chapter 41 . 5/6
I very rarely leave reviews. Especially for stories older than say a couple years. However, if you’re still hooked into the site and see this I wanted you to know how much I enjoyed this fic. You had everything and told it with a professionalism and a
“castle-like flair” that impossible to find so thank you, thank you very much. And well done!
Luke chapter 41 . 4/19
I'd really love a sequel. Great job with the story and I love the premise, to a point where I prefer it over the actual TV series. Specifically because I feel like we didn't see enough of Alexis. Plus having this family dynamic is just really endearing and delightful to read.

Keep up the great work :)

Regards
TrueDarkHero chapter 41 . 3/29
Normally, I'm not one to wander the Castle fandom. You were on a list of favourite stories of another author.

I'd like to tell you, you have created a well rounded story, a character dynamic that mimics the show, but is better, and honesly, is so well written I'm glad I learned via authors notes that you got published.

I don't read mystery books much, but the quality of your writing here, makes me think its worth the genre jump.

Dont let the trolls get you down. This is a fantastic story. I binged the story in less than two days. Considering the word count, i didn't sleep much.

Write on. (please? with cherries and ice cream? if that doesn't float your boat, video games and netflix?)
dark.0.0.intelligence chapter 1 . 1/12
Great book. Amazing story. Thank you for this book.
kuzanne chapter 41 . 12/6/2019
Dear Emma,

I've read this story time time after time and it never fails to make me grin and feel all kinds of emotions! Keep doing what you do! Thanks for having made this story I'll never stop enjoying.

Take care!
Heather Hall chapter 32 . 11/3/2019
Good god that was awful! I mean...well-written, of course, but my god if that dream was the real outcome of the story...How do people enjoy that? Whew I couldn’t take it.
Heather Hall chapter 24 . 11/1/2019
I am now an even greater, more unstable ball of emotion.
Heather Hall chapter 23 . 11/1/2019
I am a ball of emotion.
AnAddictedReader chapter 23 . 8/22/2019
Ah shit, this chapter always get me (In a good, slightly(!) tearful way) every time I read this story when I'm craving some Castle fics.
buffymoonxo chapter 23 . 8/21/2019
AAAAAAA this was so good!
It hurt to read, but gosh it was so good.

LOVE that Ryan is now in the story. I felt so bad for him that nobody seemed to really like him BUT it does look like Beckett warmed up to him after he helped calm her down from her panic attack, and having her on his side will mean that everyone should stop calling him Irish soon and should make him part of the team. So that makes me happy!

Reading about Beckett panicking about Alexis and her safety after seeing that child who looked just like her? MAN THAT HURT.
It was a good hurt, in the sense that it was written exceptionally well. But MAN DID IT EVER HURT.

I am so happy she got the reassurance that Alexis was safe though, and that Rick confirmed and accepted that Kate is a parent to Alexis.
Such a special story, this is.
I also love the softness you bring to the character of Esposito regarding Alexis too.

And I can't wait to see how Kate and Rick's date goes.
Amazing chapter.
Thank you so much.

buffymoonxo chapter 22 . 8/19/2019
I am so, so happy to be back. I took some time off from... everything, more or less. My dog passed away almost a month ago and doing regular things like reading and stuff has just taken some time to get back to.

But I am back! And I am SO HAPPY!
What a good chapter to come back to!

I looooved the laser tag gear gift and the discussion between Rick, Kate and Paula was.. INTENSE. I can't stand Paula... except she did redeem herself a bit later in this chapter when they were at the ball and she shielded Kate and Alexis from the photographer. I respected that. And Kate did too, I'm sure.

SO THE BALL. I loooved it! It felt like a downright magical atmosphere. Being at a ball on New Year's Eve? it's like a fairytale. Gave such an amazing feeling.

Loved the image of Kate's dress, she basically looked like a goddess.
I adored that Alexis showed up. I hadn't expected to see her there, but thank you to Martha for bringing her along!

Alexis falling asleep on Kate's lap after telling her all her worries was just so tender and sweet. And I'm glad she was there because it meant Kate had someone to cuddle as the new year rang in, because it hurt me a bit to read the sentence where you wrote "and this year, her someone was kissing someone else." OH THE FEELINGS. That hurt a bit.

BUT NEXT YEAR IS GONNA BE SO LOVELY.
Glad that the Rick and Gina act is over. It was a perfect way to end it.

ALSO I LOVE HOW POSSESSIVE KATE WAS WHEN RICK CHECKED IN ON HER AND ALEXIS. When she was all like "You're mine, tonight." Like HECK YES girl, that man is yours and yours alone.

ALSO THE END OF THIS CHAPTER. HAD ME ALL GIDDY AND FEELSY. Because he basically said by the end of next year they're gonna be engaged and that is SO BEAUTIFUL and I just... can't wait!

This chapter truly and genuinely made me so happy!
Thank you so much for this chapter, and for all the other chapters too.

neweldi chapter 41 . 8/7/2019
Thanks, I like it :-)
buffymoonxo chapter 21 . 7/24/2019
Ooooo another beautiful chapter!

I loved how they spent Christmas together, and how the topic of Kate moving in is very much on the table for everyone involved, lol.

I LOVED the gifts omg. The locket for alexis, the colour cubes for Kate and Rick... It was perfect!

Overall this chapter was COZY and I looove cozy and thus, I love this chapter!
Amazing!

buffymoonxo chapter 20 . 7/17/2019
OH MY GOSH WHAT A GOOD CHAPTER.

The fight between Rick and Kate felt real and it hurt a bit, but I am so happy they were able to make up.

Gina not being a jerk is quite a contrast to Paula and Meredith, and I like that. Otherwise I guess I'd be wondering why Rick has all these nasty women in his life lol.

I LOVE THAT ALEXIS SAID TO GET A THIRD LASER TAG VEST BC SHE WANTS KATE INVOLVED AND BC ITS A FAMILY THING.

Also, Rick and Kate took their relationship to the next step! LOVE THAT FOR THEM.

Amazing chapter! Loved it!

5,459 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »