Reviews for Of Finding Innocence
Tom Knutson chapter 41 . 9/18
Incredible, fantastic, thank you. please keep writing! ! ! WOW! ! !
Thanks for writing this amazing story! I really love it and enjoy reading it! Your style and way of writing is amazing.
Disneynut chapter 41 . 8/4
I am interested in the first choice, the continuation.
Found myself rereading this story this week. I read it originally as you posted it. I can't believe it's been 6 years. Still adore it as much as I did then.
ThinkGirl chapter 39 . 5/26
Writing that can make me cry is hard to come by. I spent pretty much the entirety of this chapter ugly sobbing. Loved it!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 4/19
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
Muts1926 chapter 1 . 4/11
Just want to say I love your writing! And this story is one of my favorites.
tunnykatic41319 chapter 15 . 2/27
I just realized that my phone left a comment. Fail. But I have to say that I really love this story
tunnykatic41319 chapter 10 . 2/25
m nm , nnnn nnnnnnnnj ugh fp poisonous
LouiGB chapter 41 . 1/24
Hello Emma, I know you wrote this over 6 years ago now, and I don’t know if you are even still writing fanfiction, but I for one would love to read stories based on the series but that are continuations of this story. Is that something that you plan on doing?
Tanya
PuckleberryGeek89 chapter 41 . 1/16
Hey I know it's been years since you've written this story but I was really hoping that you would continue it in a sequel. This is an amazing story and I love so many of your other ones that I would just love to see what you would do what the season episodes, along with including Bella and hopefully any future children. Hope everything is going great with you and to see something soonish.
nalex411 chapter 2 . 1/12
I just want you to know this is my absolute favorite piece of literature.
flyingcamel chapter 41 . 12/14/2016
Just finished reading this entire story! Really loved the fact that you ended it where the pilot episode was supposed to start (with a little adjustment, of course) which is exactly how I imagined this ending would be :D
Great story, great writing! Loved it! :)
Guest chapter 19 . 10/19/2016
Sorry you kind of destroyed the space time continuum. Early on in the story Castle asked "Are all your days off on Tuesday?" This means that they met on Tuesday which means that exactly a year later it would be Wednesday (or Thursday but I don't think that it is a leap year) not Friday. Just felt I should point this out. All the same this is remarkably well written even more so given the general quality of this site. Nevertheless well done.
Jujux chapter 41 . 9/7/2016
Won, this was amazing! Thank you for sharing it with us!
5,397 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »