Reviews for Of Finding Innocence
CKL chapter 41 . 4/29
One of the best I’ve ever read. You are an amazing author. (And I think I’ve read at least 1000!) TY.
pherman015 chapter 41 . 10/28/2020
I really loved this
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 41 . 10/1/2020
Loved rereading this start to finish!
IDontLikeIObsess96 chapter 16 . 9/5/2020
This is my third or fourth time reading this story, but this part always makes me laugh:
"You speak Russian?" Rick asked.

"How do you think I won the bedtime bet?" she replied, grinning at him.

"Oh, I call foul then! We never said other languages were fair game."

Martha snorted. "And what would you have used, old English?"
Seriously so funny! Martha is the best!
Sara.
CallieJacobs chapter 16 . 8/11/2020
I just have to say, this is my favorite Castle fanfic, and this chapter is a good example of why. It's so well-written, the characters are totally authentic, and it's hilarious to boot. (Martha and Jim are A) Thank you for gifting the world and the fandom with this!
marky40 chapter 41 . 7/19/2020
Loved your story. Thank you for writing this.
Auryn Gideon Seaghdh chapter 41 . 5/6/2020
I very rarely leave reviews. Especially for stories older than say a couple years. However, if you’re still hooked into the site and see this I wanted you to know how much I enjoyed this fic. You had everything and told it with a professionalism and a
“castle-like flair” that impossible to find so thank you, thank you very much. And well done!
Luke chapter 41 . 4/19/2020
I'd really love a sequel. Great job with the story and I love the premise, to a point where I prefer it over the actual TV series. Specifically because I feel like we didn't see enough of Alexis. Plus having this family dynamic is just really endearing and delightful to read.

Keep up the great work :)

Regards
TrueDarkHero chapter 41 . 3/29/2020
Normally, I'm not one to wander the Castle fandom. You were on a list of favourite stories of another author.

I'd like to tell you, you have created a well rounded story, a character dynamic that mimics the show, but is better, and honesly, is so well written I'm glad I learned via authors notes that you got published.

I don't read mystery books much, but the quality of your writing here, makes me think its worth the genre jump.

Dont let the trolls get you down. This is a fantastic story. I binged the story in less than two days. Considering the word count, i didn't sleep much.

Write on. (please? with cherries and ice cream? if that doesn't float your boat, video games and netflix?)
dark.0.0.intelligence chapter 1 . 1/12/2020
Great book. Amazing story. Thank you for this book.
kuzanne chapter 41 . 12/6/2019
Dear Emma,

I've read this story time time after time and it never fails to make me grin and feel all kinds of emotions! Keep doing what you do! Thanks for having made this story I'll never stop enjoying.

Take care!
Heather Hall chapter 32 . 11/3/2019
Good god that was awful! I mean...well-written, of course, but my god if that dream was the real outcome of the story...How do people enjoy that? Whew I couldn’t take it.
Heather Hall chapter 24 . 11/1/2019
I am now an even greater, more unstable ball of emotion.
Heather Hall chapter 23 . 11/1/2019
I am a ball of emotion.
AnAddictedReader chapter 23 . 8/22/2019
Ah shit, this chapter always get me (In a good, slightly(!) tearful way) every time I read this story when I'm craving some Castle fics.
5,464 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »