Reviews for Of Finding Innocence
Quadrantje chapter 41 . 9/20
Hi Emma,
There are rumours that is shutting down, so you might want to save gems like this.
abbidabbers chapter 41 . 7/2
Really awesome storyone of my favorite true AUs. I know it’s been 11 years but I’d be so down for that sequel if the muse ever struck. Either way, thanks for sharing this one with us.
Planecrazylex chapter 41 . 5/17
There are not enough words for me to describe how much I enjoyed this story.
I have laughed and cried along with the characters on their journeys.
I cannot express my gratitude adequately for your writing and sharing of this story.
Thank you so much.
I look forward to reading more of your work in the future.
pherman015 chapter 41 . 5/9
Lol married Gina, and we have come full circle. This is still the best.
mancini14 chapter 41 . 1/24
Just found this story and read it in a few days. You captured Kates grief fantastically. This whole story was amazing and if your still writing castle fanfic and want to do this sequel that would be amazing.
Denny Messier20 chapter 41 . 8/3/2021
Amé por completo tu historia!
Literal no dormí porque no podía dejar de leerla, fue increíble!
Todo, absolutamente todo, fue perfecto, gracias por tan bella escritura ️
CKL chapter 41 . 4/29/2021
One of the best I’ve ever read. You are an amazing author. (And I think I’ve read at least 1000!) TY.
pherman015 chapter 41 . 10/28/2020
I really loved this
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 41 . 10/1/2020
Loved rereading this start to finish!
IDontLikeIObsess96 chapter 16 . 9/5/2020
This is my third or fourth time reading this story, but this part always makes me laugh:
"You speak Russian?" Rick asked.

"How do you think I won the bedtime bet?" she replied, grinning at him.

"Oh, I call foul then! We never said other languages were fair game."

Martha snorted. "And what would you have used, old English?"
Seriously so funny! Martha is the best!
Sara.
CallieJacobs chapter 16 . 8/11/2020
I just have to say, this is my favorite Castle fanfic, and this chapter is a good example of why. It's so well-written, the characters are totally authentic, and it's hilarious to boot. (Martha and Jim are A) Thank you for gifting the world and the fandom with this!
marky40 chapter 41 . 7/19/2020
Loved your story. Thank you for writing this.
Auryn Gideon Seaghdh chapter 41 . 5/6/2020
I very rarely leave reviews. Especially for stories older than say a couple years. However, if you’re still hooked into the site and see this I wanted you to know how much I enjoyed this fic. You had everything and told it with a professionalism and a
“castle-like flair” that impossible to find so thank you, thank you very much. And well done!
Luke chapter 41 . 4/19/2020
I'd really love a sequel. Great job with the story and I love the premise, to a point where I prefer it over the actual TV series. Specifically because I feel like we didn't see enough of Alexis. Plus having this family dynamic is just really endearing and delightful to read.

Keep up the great work :)

Regards
TrueDarkHero chapter 41 . 3/29/2020
Normally, I'm not one to wander the Castle fandom. You were on a list of favourite stories of another author.

I'd like to tell you, you have created a well rounded story, a character dynamic that mimics the show, but is better, and honesly, is so well written I'm glad I learned via authors notes that you got published.

I don't read mystery books much, but the quality of your writing here, makes me think its worth the genre jump.

Dont let the trolls get you down. This is a fantastic story. I binged the story in less than two days. Considering the word count, i didn't sleep much.

Write on. (please? with cherries and ice cream? if that doesn't float your boat, video games and netflix?)
5,470 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »