Reviews for Of Finding Innocence
miguel.puentedejesus chapter 1 . 12/20/2023
Muy Buen Comienzo
me encantó
spirouFr chapter 41 . 11/27/2023
Thank you for your work, this story was really great to read.
I hope to be able to read a continuation and discover your version of the events during the series and especially to read the progress of episode 1 with the modifications that you made in the world of the Castle family
iampennylane chapter 41 . 11/24/2023
Finally finished this gem! I always wished someone would tell the story of Kate & Alexis. With each experiencing the loss of their mother—in obviously different but equally painful ways; it was begging to be told.

Thank you for writing this wonderful tale and doing it magnificently well.
iampennylane chapter 6 . 11/17/2023
I love how you are building-what feels like-the backstory for Kate-since we knew her older, future self from canon. But in this AU, it is in fact, her story. It's like peeling the "Kate Beckett onion" in reverse; as we observe her relationships wiith everyone in her orbit, like Lanie and her Dad.

It's interesting to note that the constants in her life seem to be the Castle's.

Brilliant storytelling.
iampennylane chapter 4 . 11/17/2023
The relationship is getting off to a smoother start. Maybe because Alexis is the driver behind it in this case. And there’s no resistance from Kate at this point. There’s no reason for it since Castle isn’t pushing himself onto her turf nor into her life.

Looking forward to watching how their story unfolds.
iampennylane chapter 3 . 11/17/2023
Excellent job of the picture you are giving us of Kate's younger self; her relationship with Madison and Espo; and her interactions with coworkers. Really good writing!

And this little Alexis! What's not to love about her. And her connection with Kate is just so special.

Well done.
iampennylane chapter 1 . 11/17/2023
You are off to an interesting start. Never considered what impact a relationship between a much younger Kate & Alexis would have had on the two.

Looking forward to this journey. Thanks for writing and sharing this tale with us.
5,494 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »