Reviews for Of Finding Innocence
Whipped Cream Omfg Lmao. XDXDXDXD
diya.mehta2 chapter 4 . 6/7/2015
Ah. Amazing :'D
diya.mehta2 chapter 3 . 6/6/2015
Oh my word! Three chapters and I'm already loving it! :D And the Rick-Kate banter? Nailed it! :3 Awesome fawesome! :D
diya.mehta2 chapter 2 . 6/6/2015
Oh man...my heart broke /3
diya.mehta2 chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Amazing chapter! :D
katiek121 chapter 41 . 6/3/2015
I loved this story! Little Alexis was too cute. I enjoyed how everything worked out in the end :) I really hope you wrote that sequel.
Kreiss chapter 41 . 5/28/2015
Favourite story period, fanfiction or not. This seriously was amazing and I will probably read it again! Usually in a review I'd point out my nitpicks like a few small grammatical errors or missed opportunities and what not but... There was nothing... Nothing at all... I know there is no such thing as perfect but this is as near as you can get seriously. I'm gonna send it to my friends and tell them to read it even if they've never seen castle because you did such a good job with all the characters, settings everything!
I gotta say my favourite of reading this was that several times during the story I thought to myself 'this should happen and like this' and it did! Like Kate's argument with Meredith, fecking loved it!
I am soo checking out your book website and stuff! And any other stories you have because let me tell you, you have earned a fan this day!
Unimpressed chapter 25 . 5/27/2015
This is easily the *worst* chapter in any of your stories that I've read to date. You completely lost focus on Kate's characterisation. It was the most jarring transition from a solid interpretation of Kate Becket to over the top melodramatic Mary Sue I've ever had the displeasure of reading. A shame, really.
Ganymede Rose chapter 41 . 5/25/2015
This might be my very favorite little Alexis story. I love the twists, and I love how you end it as the series "started."
5,410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »