Reviews for Of Finding Innocence
Thomatshu chapter 25 . 4/25/2015
Kate here was a self-righteous bitch that needs a reality check. The way she spoke to Castle is way out of line. You can clearly see here that she may love Alexis but she is no parent material yet.
Guest chapter 32 . 4/10/2015
I actually hate the idea of Kate adopting Alexis. Not because I don't think Kate would be a wonderful mother in every sense, but because that means that Meredith would have dissolved all legal ties to her daughter. Think about this. Alexis has abandonment issues in this story. How is she going to react to eventually learning that Kate could adopt her because Meredith legally severed her maternal rights?
Guest chapter 25 . 4/10/2015
Where could Rick have really done better? He can't exactly schedule a time with Meredith to have out their issues when she cannot be depended upon to *show up* to *anything*. That is their major issue: Meredith is a flake. He *has* to pin her down when he has her around. Kate is absolutely unreasonable on this and I can't help but question whether her commitment to this relationship is to Alexis alone and throwing Rick enough scraps to keep him around so she can have his kid.
selinakate chapter 38 . 4/5/2015
I love this story. It's so well written and so very engaging. You clearly know the characters very well - particularly since you managed to pick a song that just featured in the most recent episode! Are you now secretly a member of the Castle writing team...?!
marvxl chapter 5 . 2/24/2015
I'm really loving this story! And your writing is amazing and not to mention I'm now craving spaghetti and cookie cake :O
Kathie Strike chapter 41 . 2/17/2015
This Fanfiction is the best thing ever! I love everything about this. Your young Castle and Beckett truly ARE Castle and Beckett and I love it! I love the start and the end of this so much! And just everything about this is just so perfect! I was looking for some fanfiction and I started read I had no idea that this is sooo long but Im only happy that this is:] Thank you so much for this!
Star Iron chapter 41 . 2/2/2015
Did you have a sequel for this? I can't seem to find it even though I thought you had already written one.
Disneynut chapter 40 . 1/31/2015
I have to say I absolutly love this story and would very much like to see how Rick starts up the Nikki Heat series.
Guest chapter 41 . 1/31/2015
I am defiantly interested in reading about the back story. I loved this story!
MyNameIsKi chapter 41 . 1/15/2015
This was absolutely amazing! thanks for writing it :D
formerclarity chapter 41 . 1/14/2015
I only just found this fic two days ago and have read it at every possible moment I've found! It is incredible! Your writing style is brilliant and your plot was continuously exciting and surprising and I just absolutely fell in love with it!
elephantasmagoric chapter 31 . 12/16/2014
I think that was the most beautiful proposal I have ever read. Perfect. I absolutely love this whole story. Its definitely one for the favorites list. It's also the first Castle fic I've read, and I'm so loving my decision to look in this archive when I ran out of stuff in my usuals.
I can't wait to finish this. :)
Um. . .someone chapter 41 . 12/15/2014
Absolutely gorgeous story! One of my favorite fanfics of all time :)
Frannielloyd chapter 41 . 12/3/2014
I love this story. Thank you for writing.
ms simmons chapter 41 . 12/1/2014
I LOVED this story it was beautiful realistic sweet funny believable it was amazing awesome work
5,390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »