Reviews for Of Finding Innocence
BooksAreMedicine chapter 18 . 9/28/2015
Go Kate, I disagree with her and think she handled it pretty well, she didn't insult Meredith's looks or job but told her the truth.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 17 . 9/28/2015
Wow, loved Castle in this chapter with all of his honest and perfect answers
BooksAreMedicine chapter 16 . 9/28/2015
Haha love the awkward family dinner :)
BooksAreMedicine chapter 15 . 9/28/2015
Good job characterizing Alexis here with her fear and her mother. The Castle and Beckett banter just gets better and hotter
BooksAreMedicine chapter 14 . 9/28/2015
Wow, Rick shows his awesome detective skills in this chapter, he really does see the story and emotions and behavior patterns. Kate is great for him too, when he married Gina, he definitely learned to wear his mask way too well as protection
BooksAreMedicine chapter 13 . 9/28/2015
Adored Castle in this chapter, he is so good to Kate and so good for her. I always enjoy hearing their fun banter and about Castle as a dad :)
BooksAreMedicine chapter 12 . 9/28/2015
Love seeing the progress with Kate and the suspense with her dad. It's nice to hear about her attraction to Castle, makes it no so one sided.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 11 . 9/28/2015
Poor Alexis, that does explain a lot about her character when she's older. I like the family banter too
BooksAreMedicine chapter 10 . 9/28/2015
I love how Rick and Kate both take care of each other and both get to vent. Alexis and Kate's night was great. I like how Esposito likes her too.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 9 . 9/28/2015
I like the birthdays gifts, creative and in character. I was thrilled with the confrontation with Paula, Kate was right that no one should make Alexis feel like that. I loved Rick, controlling his anger made him seem so much more threatening and sexy.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 8 . 9/28/2015
The interaction with Kate and her dad was nice and very real. I loved hearing about how Kate and Rick could both take care of each other. Rick would have benefited Kate so much in the early days before her wall was solid and ten feet high, nice to see it here in your story.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 7 . 9/26/2015
Yay for a Martha appearance, nice job on her character. The gifts were so amazing, in character and good for story development. The Kate and Rick thing was adorable too. I like how Kate was so calm about the picture, definitely different from her on the show.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 6 . 9/26/2015
Wow, so impressed with the restaurant scene, great stuff. And Kate is wrong, they are so a family already. The skating was a cool idea about Kate's childhood too.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 5 . 9/25/2015
Glad Lanie made an appearance. I love seeing Castle as super dad too
BooksAreMedicine chapter 4 . 9/25/2015
Alexis was so cute! I loved the awkward small talk, nice to see a fanfiction where it's more than intense conversations or sexy banter. Well done!
5,494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »