Reviews for Of Finding Innocence
B chapter 41 . 8/9/2016
it was beautiful, perfect, thanks a lot for it.
DrGiggles chapter 36 . 8/9/2016
I definitely shed a few tears at that second (or third?) proposal. The ring sounds beautiful, and practical for Detective Beckett.

Fantastic, beautiful, amazing chapter.
DrGiggles chapter 35 . 8/8/2016
Well that certainly turned into something different. Good for Kate and Meredith sorting out their feelings and intentions! It's what's best for Alexis, after all :)
B chapter 19 . 8/4/2016
I loved, was perfect like the whole story is. there is no boring parts, each one is interesting, The way you wrote it, all characters, I never liked alexis but you made me love this one. And the lunch at paris, was fun, the caskett tension, everything, wow, just thanks, I am sure one day you will have your own show.
DrGiggles chapter 34 . 8/4/2016
I definitely didn't expect that meeting to go the way it did, but I understand their happy news in the Ledger didn't help. It's cute to see how far Alexis and Kate's relationship has come, and I hope Meredith will see and understand why Kate wants to adopt her.

And for goodness sakes, give that poor man a strong analgesic! I'd be doping him up around the clock. He definitely needs it if he's hurting that much :(
DrGiggles chapter 33 . 8/3/2016
Fantastic chapter, and I hope that chat with Meredith goes well. All things considered, she actually still cares...and that's nice to see.

Seeing him in that much pain would be so tough, his poor girls. Also, wedding planning does take some time...I found this out over the past year xD

Be back later to read more ;)
DrGiggles chapter 32 . 8/3/2016
Kate reassuring and comforting Alexis, as always. I can't imagine how Alexis would be if Kate never ended up in their lives. I can't wait to read the part where they talk over the adoption with Meredith.

I cried and cried and cried while reading that nightmare, so much that I texted my friend. I'm extremely thankful that you didn't kill Rick, and that everything is going to be okay :)
DrGiggles chapter 31 . 8/3/2016
Okay, now there's happy tears! That was the PERFECT proposal for them, considering how odd and out of order they tend to do things. Kate proposing just worked so well, but I kinda hope that Rick goes and gets her a different ring. Not that I don't like her mother's ring, I think she needs a different one for this occasion.

I'm glad he's okay, and I'm so flipping happy that they're officially engaged. I'll leave it at that, since I'm not going to go all nursey on you (like talking about chest tubes, infections and such). Well done, as always :'D
DrGiggles chapter 30 . 8/3/2016
I am in tears right now, oh my gosh. Rick better be okay! He has a fiancée and daughter to come home to! I was so worried about Alexis, and I'm glad she's okay and that she has her Mommy there with her. Kate is being so strong for Alexis right now, I would probably be in tears...

The birthday ride was also pretty awesome, and I looked up that movie and completely understand why little Alexis was having nightmares.

I'm just gonna continue wiping away the tears and keep on reading.
DrGiggles chapter 29 . 8/3/2016
Wow, that was a fantastic first day! Sad case, but she really helped. Now that's what I call relaxation, she's pretty much taken care of when she gets off of work.

And of course, I can't wait until they have more children ;)
DrGiggles chapter 28 . 8/1/2016
Wow, I can't believe Kate unintentionally found her wedding dress! Same thing happened with my soon to be wed roommate (except she was newly engaged), we found her dress in the first store. That dress sounds amazing, and I can't wait to see them get married.

Alexis calling her "mommy" just made it all a bit more real for Kate, eh? It's all falling into place :D
B chapter 4 . 7/30/2016
love this story, and the way you wrote it, thanks.
DrGiggles chapter 27 . 7/28/2016
I like seeing them being all domestic, it's actually pretty cute. And they're also talking about more serious things, like money.

Thanks for writing in the gang as well, it was fun to read Lanie grilling Castle :)

Also, I was kinda hoping to see Castle's book dedication...ah well. I'm sure Kate is mentioned in there somewhere!
DrGiggles chapter 26 . 7/28/2016
She moved in, made Detective, AND his book launched! What an amazing week for them. And you know what? I still get giddy when I remember that Beckett fell in love with and married her favourite author :')

Fantastic chapter, I must say...definitely a favourite.
DrGiggles chapter 25 . 7/28/2016
I'm excited that she's finally moving in with them!

And my goodness was that an interesting chapter. I felt awful for Alexis, being so deeply hurt by her own mother. It's nice to see Kate really step up and provide that child with some much needed wisdom and comfort. She also handled the talk with Rick with such grace and maturity, which makes her an extraordinary person.

Thank you for the great, conflicting read. Speaking of packing and moving, I should continue packing...
5,393 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »