Reviews for Of Finding Innocence
Guest chapter 41 . 9/6/2023
This is a brilliant story. Full of so much emotion. You have captured the characters so perfectly. I will be looking for more of your writings. I was looking for some closure with the castle series, but your particulars and details just makes me want to watch the series all over again. I love how you tied everything together. Fabulous story for the much loved characters and their beautiful relationship. Well Done!
inmyveinsKB chapter 41 . 7/26/2023
Just read this for the first time and WOW! What a spectacular story! Your writing moved me in ways ive never experienced.
DaydreamingAU chapter 41 . 7/10/2023
Amazing amazing amazing, did i say amazing yet?
DaydreamingAU chapter 32 . 7/1/2023
Im sad there is only 9 chapters left, i think this is my 3rd read again and im so freaking happy i found this thing all those years ago. I love each read through, its like my real life pulls me back to it every few years, and whats nice is due to the time length i have to read to remember parts but also find myself recalling thing that are upcoming too. Ill be sad to get to chapter 41 but look forward to the day some time in a few months or a few years that calls me back to Of Finding Innocence. Because that day will be a very good day. Thanks Emma for giving me, us, this gift.
DaydreamingAU chapter 32 . 7/1/2023
This is the best fanfic of Castle. Point blank period!
DaydreamingAU chapter 1 . 6/11/2023
Reading again. Love when I get into my fanfic moods. This is a classic. Any true castle lovers will enjoy. It’s June 2023! Still at it 3
quinnlakeswimmer chapter 41 . 3/6/2023
Just finished reading this a second time. Also just watched Slice of Death in Season 3. Did you get the idea for this from Castle's recollection of seeing Gordon Burns' daughter when he visited a book signing? Maybe I missed that in an A/N.
Guest chapter 38 . 12/25/2022
God castle is so annoying. She should left him alone with his kid and get her freedom back
Guest chapter 32 . 12/17/2022
God this fic is so cringe
Quadrantje chapter 41 . 9/20/2022
Hi Emma,
There are rumours that is shutting down, so you might want to save gems like this.
abbidabbers chapter 41 . 7/2/2022
Really awesome storyone of my favorite true AUs. I know it’s been 11 years but I’d be so down for that sequel if the muse ever struck. Either way, thanks for sharing this one with us.
Planecrazylex chapter 41 . 5/17/2022
There are not enough words for me to describe how much I enjoyed this story.
I have laughed and cried along with the characters on their journeys.
I cannot express my gratitude adequately for your writing and sharing of this story.
Thank you so much.
I look forward to reading more of your work in the future.
pherman015 chapter 41 . 5/9/2022
Lol married Gina, and we have come full circle. This is still the best.
mancini14 chapter 41 . 1/24/2022
Just found this story and read it in a few days. You captured Kates grief fantastically. This whole story was amazing and if your still writing castle fanfic and want to do this sequel that would be amazing.
Denny Messier20 chapter 41 . 8/3/2021
Amé por completo tu historia!
Literal no dormí porque no podía dejar de leerla, fue increíble!
Todo, absolutamente todo, fue perfecto, gracias por tan bella escritura ️
5,494 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »