Reviews for Of Finding Innocence
Whipped Cream Omfg Lmao. XDXDXDXD
diya.mehta2 chapter 4 . 6/7
Ah. Amazing :'D
diya.mehta2 chapter 3 . 6/6
Oh my word! Three chapters and I'm already loving it! :D And the Rick-Kate banter? Nailed it! :3 Awesome fawesome! :D
diya.mehta2 chapter 2 . 6/6
Oh man...my heart broke /3
diya.mehta2 chapter 1 . 6/6
Amazing chapter! :D
katiek121 chapter 41 . 6/3
I loved this story! Little Alexis was too cute. I enjoyed how everything worked out in the end :) I really hope you wrote that sequel.
Kreiss chapter 41 . 5/28
Favourite story period, fanfiction or not. This seriously was amazing and I will probably read it again! Usually in a review I'd point out my nitpicks like a few small grammatical errors or missed opportunities and what not but... There was nothing... Nothing at all... I know there is no such thing as perfect but this is as near as you can get seriously. I'm gonna send it to my friends and tell them to read it even if they've never seen castle because you did such a good job with all the characters, settings everything!
I gotta say my favourite of reading this was that several times during the story I thought to myself 'this should happen and like this' and it did! Like Kate's argument with Meredith, fecking loved it!
I am soo checking out your book website and stuff! And any other stories you have because let me tell you, you have earned a fan this day!
5,277 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »