Reviews for Of Finding Innocence
Kreiss chapter 41 . 5/28
Favourite story period, fanfiction or not. This seriously was amazing and I will probably read it again! Usually in a review I'd point out my nitpicks like a few small grammatical errors or missed opportunities and what not but... There was nothing... Nothing at all... I know there is no such thing as perfect but this is as near as you can get seriously. I'm gonna send it to my friends and tell them to read it even if they've never seen castle because you did such a good job with all the characters, settings everything!
I gotta say my favourite of reading this was that several times during the story I thought to myself 'this should happen and like this' and it did! Like Kate's argument with Meredith, fecking loved it!
I am soo checking out your book website and stuff! And any other stories you have because let me tell you, you have earned a fan this day!
Unimpressed chapter 25 . 5/27
This is easily the *worst* chapter in any of your stories that I've read to date. You completely lost focus on Kate's characterisation. It was the most jarring transition from a solid interpretation of Kate Becket to over the top melodramatic Mary Sue I've ever had the displeasure of reading. A shame, really.
Ganymede Rose chapter 41 . 5/25
This might be my very favorite little Alexis story. I love the twists, and I love how you end it as the series "started."
Griever11 chapter 1 . 5/19
Commencing another read through of this gem. You're amazing. Love ya!
Ermily chapter 39 . 5/13
I cried. A lot. You are an incredibly talented writer, and I wish I could show all of these emotions in the characters like you do. The way you portray love, sadness, fear, anger, fear, acceptance, and that always-present unconditional love is incredible and it always gets me. Aah!
Ermily chapter 22 . 5/6
***"standing on line." I hate autocorrect.
Ermily chapter 20 . 5/6
I felt compelled to leave a review for this chapter because you said that Kate and Alexis were "standing in line," which is such an awesome way to tie the language of new york into the text. One of my english professors this semester is from upstate New York, and he spent at least an hour talking about the regional "quirks" in the english language that you hear up there while we were talking about Bakhtinian theory (specifically social heteroglossia). This is my second or third time reading this fic, and it's one of my absolute favorites. You are so talented.
CKL chapter 41 . 4/30
Loved your story! Keep writing.
Thomatshu chapter 25 . 4/25
Kate here was a self-righteous bitch that needs a reality check. The way she spoke to Castle is way out of line. You can clearly see here that she may love Alexis but she is no parent material yet.
I actually hate the idea of Kate adopting Alexis. Not because I don't think Kate would be a wonderful mother in every sense, but because that means that Meredith would have dissolved all legal ties to her daughter. Think about this. Alexis has abandonment issues in this story. How is she going to react to eventually learning that Kate could adopt her because Meredith legally severed her maternal rights?
Where could Rick have really done better? He can't exactly schedule a time with Meredith to have out their issues when she cannot be depended upon to *show up* to *anything*. That is their major issue: Meredith is a flake. He *has* to pin her down when he has her around. Kate is absolutely unreasonable on this and I can't help but question whether her commitment to this relationship is to Alexis alone and throwing Rick enough scraps to keep him around so she can have his kid.
selinakate chapter 38 . 4/5
I love this story. It's so well written and so very engaging. You clearly know the characters very well - particularly since you managed to pick a song that just featured in the most recent episode! Are you now secretly a member of the Castle writing team...?!
alexis1612 chapter 5 . 2/24
I'm really loving this story! And your writing is amazing and not to mention I'm now craving spaghetti and cookie cake :O
Kathie Strike chapter 41 . 2/17
This Fanfiction is the best thing ever! I love everything about this. Your young Castle and Beckett truly ARE Castle and Beckett and I love it! I love the start and the end of this so much! And just everything about this is just so perfect! I was looking for some fanfiction and I started read I had no idea that this is sooo long but Im only happy that this is:] Thank you so much for this!
Star Iron chapter 41 . 2/2
Did you have a sequel for this? I can't seem to find it even though I thought you had already written one.
5,278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »