Reviews for Of Finding Innocence
DrGiggles chapter 25 . 7/28/2016
I'm excited that she's finally moving in with them!

And my goodness was that an interesting chapter. I felt awful for Alexis, being so deeply hurt by her own mother. It's nice to see Kate really step up and provide that child with some much needed wisdom and comfort. She also handled the talk with Rick with such grace and maturity, which makes her an extraordinary person.

Thank you for the great, conflicting read. Speaking of packing and moving, I should continue packing...
DrGiggles chapter 24 . 7/27/2016
The date was everything I hoped for! It was sweet and so them. Best part for me was probably the way Kate handled the paparazzi, like the boss she is :)

Whoa, she actually got stabbed. I feel bad for Rick and Alexis having to deal with this, and I can't imagine the pain Kate is in. It's a misconception that you can get hooked on pain meds just by taking them. If you're in pain and you use them for treating that pain, then you will not become addicted. (Sorry for the tangent, I'm a nurse and have to tell people that a lot!)
Alexis and her fears of losing Kate were so real, they made me tear up. And now Kate is realizing that Alexis can end up like her, losing a mother (because Kate is definitely a mother to Alexis). But all will be well, right?
DrGiggles chapter 23 . 7/27/2016
Whoa, I didn't expect such a short chapter! And man was it ever hard to read. Rick is right though, a parent will always worry (I'm 23 and my mum still worries about me walking at night).

Poor Kate and Esposito, what an awful case. And it's nice to see Ryan finally introduced! He's such a lovely guy :)
DrGiggles chapter 22 . 7/26/2016
Though it was mostly setting up for things to come, I really enjoyed reading it :)

Jealous Rick and a slightly nicer Paula were great to read. It's going to be quite the year for them...
DrGiggles chapter 21 . 7/26/2016
What a lovely Castle-Beckett family Christmas! Their gifts were so sweet, and I may have cried a little at Alexis's locket :')

Martha and Jim just KNOW. I'm just a bit surprised they didn't call them out, but oh well.
They've loved each other for so long, and now they've finally said it. I wonder what's next for them?

(PS. I forgot to mention I'm excited for Ryan's imminent arrival...at least I think Ryan is coming.)
DrGiggles chapter 20 . 7/26/2016
FINALLY.

Reading about their fight was tough, but that ending with her speaking Russian and unwrapping...well that made up for it to say the least. Yowza, was that ever hot and cute at the same time!

I also got a good laugh at Alexis's "So?" when they revealed their relationship to her, she's just so perceptive and accepting. Martha and Jim's reactions were also on par.

Well done, well done ;) (I do kinda wanna read that mature story, if you wrote it...)
DrGiggles chapter 19 . 7/25/2016
YAY! THEY ARE OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL! He was right about being in a relationship for months, but now they've got all the talking out (well, Rick did anyways).

I feel awful for Alexis, this was much worse for her than I originally thought. The consequences for this spur of the moment really came out, and Kate was awesome enough to really help out Alexis. Meredith is awful, but at least Alexis has Kate...

Ah, amazing chapter. I'm just as invested in this story as Kate is invested with the Castles :')
DrGiggles chapter 18 . 7/25/2016
First off, I'm kinda glad that the anniversary of Johanna Beckett's death was short. It sucked to see Kate so forlorn, but I was brightened by Rick's gesture with the flowers. And I bet Johanna would've loved Rick too :')

I loved Alexis's birthday party, it sounded so fun! Kate confronting Meredith and claiming Rick was one of the greatest things I've read. Kate was a bit snarky regarding Meredith's parenting, but at the same time it was a given due to Meredith pretty much abandoning her daughter. Also, I'm wondering if Alexis's wish had to do with Kate...
Lillaflor chapter 41 . 7/25/2016
It was good, well-written and sweet, but became quite boring and the chapters dragged out for too long from about the middle of this story. For the first half of the story I didn't take any major breaks from reading, but after that I had to make myself read next ones because they didn't sparkle as much interest as previous did before.
TammyGrace92 chapter 41 . 7/23/2016
Great story :)
DrGiggles chapter 17 . 7/23/2016
First off, it was extremely difficult reading this...because I'm at a campground and I can't squee at their adorableness when there's folks around trying to sleep xD

That...that was a fantastic birthday! Their present for Kate were absolutely perfect. I may have teared up a bit when Rick gave her a key to the loft...and when they admitted their love for each other.

That last bit with them looking out the window, and Kate sleeping in Rick's bed again...oh they're just so cute. Don't even get me started at them matching.

And so they're pretty much there, but they gotta wait for the right time to become "official" eh? I'll continue being patient, then ;)
RandomButLoved chapter 41 . 7/22/2016
I loved this! I like the altwrnate timeline and you had the characters down! Great job!
DrGiggles chapter 16 . 7/21/2016
THEY KISSED. OH MY GOSH THEY KISSED. *cue excited screaming* That was so worth the wait (just like their first kiss on the show). I loved the way they used their parents words, that fit in so well. And don't even get me started on those last two lines about her speaking Russian ;)

Other thoughts, I'm glad the dinner went really well! They are most certainly a family, but an odd one due to Rick and Kate's weird relationship. I hope they can maintain that while he has to date other women. Looking forward to more family dinners and such :D

(I'll continue reading tomorrow, otherwise I won't get enough to sleep. Maybe I'll dream of Caskett tonight...)
DrGiggles chapter 15 . 7/20/2016
Alexis, ever the practical child. But also sad that she knows so much about 9/11, and how that affected the world. (I was 8 when it happened, and I still remember it.)

Yowza, their conversations are somehow getting more sexually charged! One of the many things I love about this story is their slow build, and it's the small things, like adventures and dinners, that matter in the long run. Now there's the upcoming family dinner, and I hope it goes well :)
HijabiGirlForever786 chapter 41 . 7/20/2016
This story was absolutely amazing :D.
5,394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »