Reviews for Of Finding Innocence
someheartslove chapter 13 . 11/7/2014
and they are so cute togetherrrrr
someheartslove chapter 12 . 11/7/2014
beautiful, beautiful!
someheartslove chapter 11 . 11/7/2014
bahahahahahahahaha
That last cinversation was priceless!
someheartslove chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
alexis loved her! Yaaaaay!
someheartslove chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
that ending was perfect! And so ws the talk with paula!
someheartslove chapter 8 . 11/7/2014
kate is so so great with alexis. I love that!
someheartslove chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
loved loved loved thud chapter!
someheartslove chapter 6 . 11/7/2014
wonderful, wonderful! Full of hsppiness ane jox. I loved it!$
someheartslove chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
i remember that they went to that alien place! I know aou evenmentiined it wqs real and that people shoule go. How did i notreview this?
lovedmthis dinner and the tslk with lanie
someheartslove chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
oooh, loved this dinner all over again even tho i know iread this qlready
She was wo good with alexis, ilove it
someheartslove chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
great chapter, loved her talkwithmaddie
someheartslove chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
i think you gaveus the best picture of will we will ever get. And im glad you didnt make him the bad guy. He doesnt deserve that. Epsecially for somethung kate would eo if oresented with the same opportunity
someheartslove chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
so, i know i read this and i know ireviewed this. So why doewnt it showup on your review oage?
i even remember the authors notes!
spooky.
But lets do it again. I knowi loved it the first time
Nicolene B chapter 41 . 10/24/2014
An amazing read. Realistic, fluffy and just plain awesome! Thanks for the great story!
WhiteCollarLover chapter 41 . 10/18/2014
Hi there, I'm a new fan of Castle, got to learn about the show only in July and got addicted from the first episode on. Now I'm reading your fanfics, and for the last 10 days I had so much fun reading this story.

I love AU as much as I love fics around the true episodes.
And I love loooong stories, because it's like reading a novel, and even when I'm finished reading I want more.

It was the same with this story, even though you wrote a wonderful epilogue that forwarded 7 years and got to the point of the beginning of the show. And I can very well imagine what happens next, without having it written out. So, I'm satisfied, kinda. :)

To make this short, thank you for this amazing story, I loved the family you created, I loved the twists, the problems they had and solved in their own special loving and caring way. I loved Alexis so much!

My next story will be "What pales in Comparison", I'm already looking forward to reading it tonight.

Keep writing, you are one of my favorite writers.
5,239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »