Reviews for Of Finding Innocence
AlwaysCastle chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
I am quite curious about this "large Large twist". I am thinking all this doesn't happen at all, and you pulled some sort of Bones thing and she's dreamt it all while in the hospital from being shot in the finale. if so, thats Awesome and I don't think any one has done that yet.
castlebeckett siempre chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
excellent

chapter
RGoodfellow64 chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
I can actually "see" our stars in their younger years acting this story out. It is just that good!

I imagine your smile muscles must be hurting about now, 5 chapter and 320 reviews? Whoo Hoo! Way to go...but it is so deserved. You weave a very fine picture.

And one more check box to go...adding to favorites. Done!
drakien chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
I can't even begin to tell you how much I'm enjoying this...it's just so dang awesome! Little Alexis is just about the cutest thing EVER, and I was giggling as I pictured Castle running around the park in fairy wings. Now I want fairy cakes, though!
killmypatience chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
i so love this story!really, it's unbelivable!
nikkirose4027 chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Loving this story! What a great idea! I can't wait to see them skate! PLEASE UPDATE QUICKLY OR I MAY DIE. Haha.
aolande1 chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
I LOVED this chapter! This story is so so so enjoyable. I can't wait for their next adventure!
daphnebeauty chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
I have so much love for you and this story. I read it as slowly as possible so that it lasts longer. Even the chapters that are 4000 words. It's like I NEED them to be longer. My favorite line?

"He's always loud and pretending to die."- he is, isn't he? Loved it made me giggle.
Beckett NYPD chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Mars2112 - Does it really exist? If it does, what a cool name.
geekygreek chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Bravo bravo! MOre more more more more more more more more more more! :D
cheesyteal'c chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
poor kate she stands no chance at resisting them nice job keep it up
tiff098765 chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
"It tasted like feet," made me really laugh out loud.

Whipped cream gutter thoughts was fun.

Another great chapter!
CastleKatefan chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Love it so far! Can't wait for the next chapter!
rockmomma chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
I have to tell you how much I am enjoying this story! I have been reading a lot of Castle fan fic this summer and, as much as I like the post-finale fics too, it is really refreshing to read such a great non-canon story. Thanks so much! The chapters can't come out fast enough :)
docvap chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
I am really enjoying this story! What a great chapter too!
5,380 | « Prev Page 1 .. 328 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 348 .. Last Next »