Reviews for Of Finding Innocence
phnxgrl chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
I loved this chapter! I loved how Kate opened up to Lanie. I loved how Esposito was causing problems. I loved how Kate came to Rick's place for Dinner. I loved how Alexis and Kate ganged up on Rick. I loved how Rick served homemade sauce. I loved the dinner conversations. I loved how after dinner Alexis showed Kate their newest project. I loved how Alexis knew that there was pretend and real. I loved how open and honest Kate was with Alexis.

I loved the dessert! It was amazing! I loved the reference of Rick's about never too much whipped cream! Too Funny! I loved how Alexis got Kate to go skating with them on Tuesday. Please continue!
youkillmypatience chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
*pounds on table while chanting* MORE MORE MORE MORE.

sorry xD

This chapter is so double rainbow. It's so full of win. I could so see a slightly younger Castle running through a park wearing fairy wings. And chasing pigeons.

I always say this but YOU'RE SUCH AN AMAZING WRITER.
guitar73girl chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
*sigh* I love the whimsy in this yet you stay true to their characters.
KelticRogue chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Enjoying the story so far. Liked the "Feed the Birds" action between Rick and Alexis in the statement; “, holding out his hand for Alexis, who tapped it with her own in an odd handshake.

"So we're going skating next week," Alexis said once they'd finished their little hand thing.”. Clever.
Morange chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Castle is just this whirlwind that picks you up and carries you along :) Both Castles actually.

I love how you've shown that Rick is so deeply involved in looking after Alexis, the thought of the Fairy outing sounds awesome.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kaz chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
I'm loving this :o) just caught up, it's refreshingly different and a very intriguing concept. Looking forward to reading more, ice skating should be interesting and I love how you manage to include so many things that make me think about the series. Thanks for posting your great writing on Here. Kaz x
DPIH chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Another great chapter, looking forward to their skating date.
Castling chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Hey, just checking in to let you know that I'm still reading and I think that this is great. I like how you're developing Kate and Lanie's relationship as another woman in the department. The dynamic gets all thrown off without Lanie (:P) In fact, I like how you're developing all of the relationships so far. The only thing I would say to be wary of is moving the relationship with Kate and Rick too fast. So far nothing has jumped out at me with the pacing of that, but it is something that I have seen happening a lot. Keep up the good work!
alwaysalice chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
I love this spin! :D I can't wait to see what happens!

Alice
Aveo amacus chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
hehe Lanie's reaction was so great

The second meal was so cute, just made me feel all warm and fuzzy :D

~Aveo
eyrianone chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
This story just keeps getting more fun to read. Such a lovely alternative narrative for all these amazing characters.
No1castlefan chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Sighing*

This story is so freaking good.

Update super soon,please
AlwaysCastle chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
I am quite curious about this "large Large twist". I am thinking all this doesn't happen at all, and you pulled some sort of Bones thing and she's dreamt it all while in the hospital from being shot in the finale. if so, thats Awesome and I don't think any one has done that yet.
castlebeckett siempre chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
excellent

chapter
RGoodfellow64 chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
I can actually "see" our stars in their younger years acting this story out. It is just that good!

I imagine your smile muscles must be hurting about now, 5 chapter and 320 reviews? Whoo Hoo! Way to go...but it is so deserved. You weave a very fine picture.

And one more check box to go...adding to favorites. Done!
5,392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 328 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 348 .. Last Next »