Reviews for Of Finding Innocence
chezchuckles chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
hilarious. hoenstly, Mars2112 was almost my first choice for Dash in that last chapter, before I chose PBC instead. haha. I thought Mars would be over-stimulating for Dash. but I am SO happy to see how that goes with Kate, and the ice skating too. Yay!
Beetlebug chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
aww These little "dates" are going to start to pick up im sure!

And that restaurant sounds totally amazing! I want to go!
atheart101 chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Oh my gosh so I have to tell you a little story. My parents went to Italy for their 25th anniversary some years ago and while they were there my dad ordered what he thought was a chicken dish. Well, turns out it was pigeon. The name was lost on translation and my dad found out too late that he ate a cometely different kind of bird than he expected. So my mom took to calling him Pigeon Man! And despite his protests, my dad ate it up. We have a picture of him standing in the midst of a flock of pigeons with his hands on his hips. He had just shouted out "I am John! Pigeon Man!"

So when I read what you wrote I laughed out loud and had to tell you that story :-) Another wonderful chapter, by the way. I am eating the story up!
kbecks41319 chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
I WANT TO GO TO THE PLACE WHERE THE ALIENS SERVE YOUR FOOD, HOLY CRAP. IS THAT A REAL PLACE? AHHHHH.

Loved this chapter, as usual.

Can't wait for your next update :)
Gazing at Castles in the Sky chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
AWESOME!
moyawyvern chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
I am a lurker by nature, but I wanted to let you know that I very much enjoy your work, and this story in particular. I don't make a habit of reading AUs all that often, but this one is lovely. I can't even wait until I get home to read it when there is an update, and end up reading it on my phone during lunch. Thanks for everything.
caffinate-me chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read more. I especially like the fact that Kate is just kind of thrown in the middle without quite knowing what is happening. Her trepidation makes it more real. )
ShotsyGirl chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
I don't think I've reviewed yet, but I just wanted to tell you how much I am enjoying this story. It's wonderful. I love the friends first approach. Most of the stories that I've seen that go back in time, I haven't like too much, but this one, I'm loving...especially how Kate fell into the teasing right away. And you write an adorable Alexis!
nikkidog chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Looking for foward to the skating.
chasingwords chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
this was so cute, they act so natural with each others, as they always had actually lol. Castle obssessed with star wars, it wouldn't even surprise me from him xD
freespirit70 chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
I can't stop smiling. Regardless of the kind if day I've had this story never fails to put me in a warm and fuzzy mood. I loved every part of this and was crackling up at the image of Rick Castle chasing pigeons! LOL! Also, "feeding the birds" handshake was priceless! And now I'm off to read it all again starting at chapter one. Just like hitting the rewind button. Looking forward to the skate date.
chasingwords chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
This is such a sweet story, i totally love it. Cuteness is everywhere! I love how the write Esposito and Kate relationship because it's how i see it. And how Castle and Beckett did have this connection at the very beginning. It doesn't feel forced or rushed or anything, it just feels ike them ;)
phnxgrl chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
I loved this chapter! I loved how Kate opened up to Lanie. I loved how Esposito was causing problems. I loved how Kate came to Rick's place for Dinner. I loved how Alexis and Kate ganged up on Rick. I loved how Rick served homemade sauce. I loved the dinner conversations. I loved how after dinner Alexis showed Kate their newest project. I loved how Alexis knew that there was pretend and real. I loved how open and honest Kate was with Alexis.

I loved the dessert! It was amazing! I loved the reference of Rick's about never too much whipped cream! Too Funny! I loved how Alexis got Kate to go skating with them on Tuesday. Please continue!
youkillmypatience chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
*pounds on table while chanting* MORE MORE MORE MORE.

sorry xD

This chapter is so double rainbow. It's so full of win. I could so see a slightly younger Castle running through a park wearing fairy wings. And chasing pigeons.

I always say this but YOU'RE SUCH AN AMAZING WRITER.
guitar73girl chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
*sigh* I love the whimsy in this yet you stay true to their characters.
5,404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 328 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 348 .. Last Next »