Reviews for Of Finding Innocence
atheart101 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I have read many one shots where Castle and Kate met at a book signing years ago, he'll I've even written one of them, but never have I read a multi-chapter one before. This is gonna be so great and I can't wait to see how you handle it! So many possibilities and all of them good! I easterly await the next chapter!
International08 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Great first chapter! I'm really looking forward to seeing where this goes. I loved Alexis in particular, that sweet trusting nature but already dealing with the hurt of her parents' split. Plus, seeing Castle's protectiveness when it comesto his baby girl is always heartwarming. Love it so far!
gloriajv chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I really liked this one. We all know that she had a book signed when she was younger, but you have really put it together well. Thank you.

Gloria
schatze8210 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
What a great idea. Would love to see where you take this.
TappinCastlefan chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
So, I was a big fan of your work before, but I think this is probably the most clever, cutest thing I've ever read. I love it. Can't wait to read where you take it! :D

Tappin

NikolitaNiko chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Please please please write more! Dying of anticipation already.
daphnebeauty chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Oh THANK GOD you jumped into another story. I would have gone through GHC withdrawal. Love the premise and I know you'll do it justice. I'm 22 right now, so I'm feeling weirdly connected to Kate. Can't imagine meeting my soulmate at 22, though. Aaah!
gwmclintock9 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Your insights into the characters is great, and refreshing. You have laid the outlines for a world that is just a few degrees off from the one on cable. Excellent job and I look forward to your next chapter.
youkillmypatience chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Yes, Emma, please continue!

It's so...real. It's true to the show. I find that your fics are always so true to the show, and definitely in character. :)

I love this!
Avery Kensington chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
YES! What a great start to what I'm sure will be a fantastic story! I'm completely in LOVE with the idea of this Alternate Universe and where it might take us. You're a fabulous writer and I'm always thrilled when there's an update in my inbox!
StanaTorv chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This is super awesome. Can't wait to see what else you've got planned for it.

:) sam
Callie Ryan chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Oh I love this!

I'm a total sucker for this type of AU and considering you are one of my very favourite authors, I simply can't wait to see where you take this.
halaci chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I like the starting setup very much. I love when you use the given bricks to build a completely different building from them than those were originally designed, when you see the potentials in the known details to weave another story from them. I'm in.
baterista9 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Good start, and I like a good AU story.
Good-morning.my-heart chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Aww, my heart is just a giant fluff ball. I can't wait to see how this plays out.

Great chapter.