Reviews for Of Finding Innocence
buffymoonxo chapter 23 . 8/21/2019
AAAAAAA this was so good!
It hurt to read, but gosh it was so good.

LOVE that Ryan is now in the story. I felt so bad for him that nobody seemed to really like him BUT it does look like Beckett warmed up to him after he helped calm her down from her panic attack, and having her on his side will mean that everyone should stop calling him Irish soon and should make him part of the team. So that makes me happy!

Reading about Beckett panicking about Alexis and her safety after seeing that child who looked just like her? MAN THAT HURT.
It was a good hurt, in the sense that it was written exceptionally well. But MAN DID IT EVER HURT.

I am so happy she got the reassurance that Alexis was safe though, and that Rick confirmed and accepted that Kate is a parent to Alexis.
Such a special story, this is.
I also love the softness you bring to the character of Esposito regarding Alexis too.

And I can't wait to see how Kate and Rick's date goes.
Amazing chapter.
Thank you so much.

buffymoonxo chapter 22 . 8/19/2019
I am so, so happy to be back. I took some time off from... everything, more or less. My dog passed away almost a month ago and doing regular things like reading and stuff has just taken some time to get back to.

But I am back! And I am SO HAPPY!
What a good chapter to come back to!

I looooved the laser tag gear gift and the discussion between Rick, Kate and Paula was.. INTENSE. I can't stand Paula... except she did redeem herself a bit later in this chapter when they were at the ball and she shielded Kate and Alexis from the photographer. I respected that. And Kate did too, I'm sure.

SO THE BALL. I loooved it! It felt like a downright magical atmosphere. Being at a ball on New Year's Eve? it's like a fairytale. Gave such an amazing feeling.

Loved the image of Kate's dress, she basically looked like a goddess.
I adored that Alexis showed up. I hadn't expected to see her there, but thank you to Martha for bringing her along!

Alexis falling asleep on Kate's lap after telling her all her worries was just so tender and sweet. And I'm glad she was there because it meant Kate had someone to cuddle as the new year rang in, because it hurt me a bit to read the sentence where you wrote "and this year, her someone was kissing someone else." OH THE FEELINGS. That hurt a bit.

BUT NEXT YEAR IS GONNA BE SO LOVELY.
Glad that the Rick and Gina act is over. It was a perfect way to end it.

ALSO I LOVE HOW POSSESSIVE KATE WAS WHEN RICK CHECKED IN ON HER AND ALEXIS. When she was all like "You're mine, tonight." Like HECK YES girl, that man is yours and yours alone.

ALSO THE END OF THIS CHAPTER. HAD ME ALL GIDDY AND FEELSY. Because he basically said by the end of next year they're gonna be engaged and that is SO BEAUTIFUL and I just... can't wait!

This chapter truly and genuinely made me so happy!
Thank you so much for this chapter, and for all the other chapters too.

neweldi chapter 41 . 8/7/2019
Thanks, I like it :-)
buffymoonxo chapter 21 . 7/24/2019
Ooooo another beautiful chapter!

I loved how they spent Christmas together, and how the topic of Kate moving in is very much on the table for everyone involved, lol.

I LOVED the gifts omg. The locket for alexis, the colour cubes for Kate and Rick... It was perfect!

Overall this chapter was COZY and I looove cozy and thus, I love this chapter!
Amazing!

buffymoonxo chapter 20 . 7/17/2019
OH MY GOSH WHAT A GOOD CHAPTER.

The fight between Rick and Kate felt real and it hurt a bit, but I am so happy they were able to make up.

Gina not being a jerk is quite a contrast to Paula and Meredith, and I like that. Otherwise I guess I'd be wondering why Rick has all these nasty women in his life lol.

I LOVE THAT ALEXIS SAID TO GET A THIRD LASER TAG VEST BC SHE WANTS KATE INVOLVED AND BC ITS A FAMILY THING.

Also, Rick and Kate took their relationship to the next step! LOVE THAT FOR THEM.

Amazing chapter! Loved it!

buffymoonxo chapter 19 . 7/12/2019
Oh this was a fantastic chapter!

I LOVED that Rick showed up at the precinct. And that he bonded with Esposito.
Also this new officer coming in? Could that be the one and only Kevin Ryan? Hmmm?

I DIDN'T KNOW I NEEDED CASTLE AND BECKETT SPENDING A WHOLE AFTERNOON KISSING ON THE COUCH BUT APPARENTLY I DID AND I'M GRATEFUL.

Ooof when Meredith showed up tho. Poor Alexis. I'm glad that Kate was there to care for her, especially since things got heated with Rick and Meredith.
I'm also glad that Rick was able to put himself together to wish Alexis a good night. He's such a good dad.

And then Kate comforting him and letting him vent and her just being there for him... gosh I loved that.
They are so good together.
AND I AM GLAD THEY'RE OFFICIALLY TOGETHER.
HECK YES.
I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS MOMENT.
WOOO!

anyways I am as hyped as ever to continue this story! love it!

buffymoonxo chapter 18 . 7/9/2019
THIS CHAPTER WAS SO GOOD.

My heart was breaking for Kate at the anniversary of her mom's death. It was heart-wrenching to read, but written so beautifully. And the fact that Rick called her and ordered food for her just had my heart all warm and fuzzy.

Alexis having a Harry Potter birthday party is goals, tbh.

And I love how Kate and Meredith were fighting over Rick and Alexis and Kate said she's keeping them and I got all emotional but also hella proud like YOU GO KATE BECKETT. FIGHT FOR YOUR LIL FAMILY.
Ohhhh it was so good!
Can't wait to read more!

buffymoonxo chapter 17 . 7/8/2019
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS CHAPTER AND I LOVE THEM AND I HAVE SO MANY FEELINGS.

Seriously, between Rick, Alexis and Martha, they couldn't have given Kate a better birthday. They were so kind and gracious and loving. AND RICK GAVE HER A KEY TO THE LOFT. That is HUGE. And I love it. Such a special gift.

ALSO ALL THE KISSING HAS ME FEELING SOME KINDA WAY. I LURVE IT.

Rick insisting Kate sleep over so she gets a good night sleep MELTS MY HEART. He's such a good boyfriend for not being an actual boyfriend haha.
Can't wait to see where this story goes next!

buffymoonxo chapter 16 . 7/7/2019
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
THEY KISSED. THEY KISSED.
OHH MY GOD. AAAAAAAAAAAA

Uhhh yeah do I even have words to write a review after THAT happened?! I'M VERY EMOTIONAL ABOUT THOSE KISSES.

UM. Okay.
So I loved the family dinner. Jim telling Rick that he is Kate's favourite author? LIVED FOR THAT MOMENT.

Also when Alexis asked if Kate missed her mom I HAD FEELINGS.

But then.. THEN... RICK KISSED KATE. AND I HAD A WHOLE DIFFERENT KIND OF FEELINGS.
IT WAS PERFECT AND NOW THEY'RE ALLOWED TO KISS AND THIS FIC IS SUCH A SLOW BURN BUT IT'S A REALLY GOOD SLOW BURN AND I AM LIVING FOR IT.

AAAAAAAAAAA
So good.

buffymoonxo chapter 15 . 7/5/2019
AAAAAA!

I am literally so in love with this story I told my friend who doesn't even watch the show to go read it.

I LIVE FOR THE CASKETT FLIRTING. They're flirting more and more now and I am just so excited for when they finally give in to their feelings hahaha!

Kate talking to Rick about 9/11 was... familiar. I lost someone in a similar event and so... idk I don't like thinking about it but I know it happened and it's important we never forget.
It was just so oddly similar, how he said he'd lost people but not anyone he was too close with. Same.

I love how Kate handled Alexis' questions though, about fear and overcoming your fears. She's so good to that little girl, I just love it.

AND THEN RICK WAS SO EXCITED TO SEE HER WHEN THEY GOT BACK FROM THE TRIP. He can't seem to tear himself away from her and I love it so much!

Such a good chapter!
Can't wait to read the next one tomorrow!

buffymoonxo chapter 14 . 7/5/2019
Another amazing chapter!
Honestly the highlight of my day now is to come home from work and read a chapter or two of this fic. It's just SO good and it makes me so happy!

I LOVE how serious Kate and Rick are almost getting. Like they want to be together, but there are obstacles and Kate isn't willing to dive in head first, understandably so. But GOSH, I love how much closer they keep getting with each chapter.

ALEXIS ASKING IF KATE COULD STAY IF SHE WAS MARRIED TO HER DAD WAS SO CUTE. And it caused that cute little debate about who is the breadwinner and idk I just LIVED for that moment.

AND THE MEAL WITH MADISON. Omg Maddy is my hero in this chapter. Knocking sense into Kate and not allowing Kate to win the arguments. We all know Beckett can win arguments but Maddy is calling BS on any excuse she makes and is just encouraging her to go for it and I am LOVING IT.

I can't wait to read more!

buffymoonxo chapter 13 . 7/4/2019
OH MAN THIS CHAPTER WAS INTENSE.

The hurt and betrayal that Beckett felt when she found her dad drinking again. I felt that, and it hurt. I felt so bad for her, how she broke down into tears in the hallway of his building. Like I just felt so bad for her because she had believed him and she thought he'd be okay and her world came crashing down again.

But then she keeps driving and driving just to end up at Rick Castle's door? HELLO FEELINGS.

I love that he made her luxurious toast to eat and I love all the little gestures they do, the way they flirt with each other or just look into each other's eyes. IT GIVES ME SO MANY FEELINGS.

And then they ended up cuddling in bed and had AN ALMOST KISS?! HELLO YES THIS FIC HAS JUST ABOUT KILLED ME. I frickin loved that!
Such a good chapter and I am so excited to continue reading!

buffymoonxo chapter 12 . 7/4/2019
Ohhhhh mylanta!
SO GOOD.

This chapter just made me feel so happy. Like there was sunshine in my soul. And I mean, the beach theme definitely didn't hurt but there were just so many moments I absolutely loved about this.

I love how flirty Rick and Kate are now. Love how excited he was to see her in a swimsuit and how they splashed around in the water together and with Alexis. It's like they're this adorable little family and they're all in denial but I love them so much.

AND KATE BONDING WITH ALEXIS. OVER HERMIT CRABS. I LOVE.
Seriously when she got down on the ground to tell Alexis that she is more important than any job I was literally feeling ALL OF THE FEELINGS.
And then she said she loves her and that she is the most important thing to Kate and I'm just over here crying bc that's the cutest and sweetest thing ever.

AND THEN RICK AND KATE UNDER THE MOONLIGHT. I love how they just know each other. Their future is still being figured out but they both know that they're each other's person and that they can tell each other anything and the other person will be there. I loved this moment. So. Much.

So yeah, if you couldn't tell I loved this chapter too!
SUPER HYPED TO READ MORE.

buffymoonxo chapter 11 . 7/2/2019
THIS CHAPTER WAS SO GOOD!

The highlight for sure was the flashback scene where Kate goes to Rick's loft to hang out and he just spills his feelings about Meredith and how worried he is for Alexis. The way they're just so comfortable with each other is such a nice thing to read. They're unconditionally there for one another and it's honestly too precious for words.

AND THEN HE KISSED HER NECK. yeah ok I am a bit dead after that.
IT WAS THE MOST SWEETEST THING EVER. They're such a couple for not being a couple... yet.

AND NOW SHE IS GOING TO THE HAMPTONS WITH HIM AND ALEXIS.
I am so, so happy and excited to be continuing this story! Can't wait to read next chapter!

buffymoonxo chapter 10 . 6/28/2019
THIS CHAPTER WAS SO FLUFFY!
I LOVE THE FLUFFY.

Seriously it was so good.
I love seeing the beginnings of Kate and Esposito's friendship. They're going from colleagues to friends and that's such a nice thing to witness.

ALEXIS AND KATE AT KATE'S APARTMENT!
And they're cooking together!
I seriously loved this bit. They're such good pals and it's so sweet AND ALEXIS LOVES KATE. SHE LOVES HER. Hello feelings? YEAH I AM HAVING THEM. But they're all good feelings. SO GOOD.

Ok we hate Meredith. I mean we knew this, but now we hate her even more.

BUT ALEXIS LOVES KATE AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS RIGHT NOW.

5,494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »