Reviews for Of Finding Innocence
elephantasmagoric chapter 31 . 12/16/2014
I think that was the most beautiful proposal I have ever read. Perfect. I absolutely love this whole story. Its definitely one for the favorites list. It's also the first Castle fic I've read, and I'm so loving my decision to look in this archive when I ran out of stuff in my usuals.
I can't wait to finish this. :)
Um. . .someone chapter 41 . 12/15/2014
Absolutely gorgeous story! One of my favorite fanfics of all time :)
Frannielloyd chapter 41 . 12/3/2014
I love this story. Thank you for writing.
ms simmons chapter 41 . 12/1/2014
I LOVED this story it was beautiful realistic sweet funny believable it was amazing awesome work
someheartslove chapter 26 . 12/1/2014
ii was scared about authors note, too!
im glad it will all be okay
someheartslove chapter 25 . 12/1/2014
Great chapter. Alexisand kate were so good together
someheartslove chapter 24 . 12/1/2014
The date was awesome!
and i oved how you put her getting hurt in there
someheartslove chapter 23 . 12/1/2014
it almost made me throw up, cant imagine how kate felt
RockChick163 chapter 41 . 11/27/2014
I just read your entire story and let me tell you it was amazing. You're an incredible and fantastic author and I am so glad I chose to read your story. Please never stop writing because then the world will lose a valuable writer. You are fantastic!
robbi.turner chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
I know I am late to this story but I just love it and your writing. I do believe that you are my favorite writer on fanfiction .
Neha chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Hi Emma... I am frim India. I know that it is almost 3 years after you have edited the story. I'm so sorry that i came across it so late although being a huge Castle fan myself watching re-runs of the shows despite exams... Your story has shown me a new side of Beckett n Rick and i totally loved it... In the show Beckett has never been shown like this and even Rick as well... ofcourse until the finale of the fourth season... I totally loved your story. Please let me know how can i follow you on facebook or even on twitter. I will remind u about this review when i get to follow you. Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us and thank you for making me very very happy by this piece of your amazing work. I hope you are doing well and i will always wish the best for you simply because you gave me an awesome side to our Caskett... Again I thank you... Hope to hear from you
alwaysstormydays chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Hey,
I'm relatively new to the Castle fandom and just finished reading this fic. I have to say, it blew me away! It's for sure the best fanfiction I have ever read. Thank you so much for writing it, so that I was able to have so much fun reading it. You are awesome!
someheartslove chapter 21 . 11/7/2014
i loved loved loved all the gifts, and especially jim in theirhome!
someheartslove chapter 20 . 11/7/2014
i liked the fight, too!
Its important ror them to say things out loud
someheartslove chapter 19 . 11/7/2014
looooooved this one! So much!
5,274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »