Reviews for Of Finding Innocence
DrGiggles chapter 1 . 7/15
I randomly discovered this fic, and I'm so glad I did becuase I'm hooked! I'm not normally one for AUs, but I like the premise.

I loved the quick bond formed between Kate and Alexis, as well as Kate and Rick. Young Alexis is just so sweet, and it makes me miss looking after my young niece :')

I'm really looking forward to reading this...in between chapters of Deadly Heat of course ;)
lauhall chapter 41 . 7/11
That was amazing, I loved it, I just couldn't stop reading during the weekend, you did a great job with this fic. Congrats.
wendykw chapter 5 . 6/27
Doing a re-read. I laughed so loudly during this chapter. It was fun and I appreciate the chance to laugh like that.
neveryoumind chapter 41 . 5/26
This was great and a sequel would be awesome!
Very cool story!
BamfCaskett chapter 41 . 4/25
Did you end up writing a sequel for this?! It's my absolute favourite fanfic, I just re read it for about the 7th time!
friepr chapter 41 . 4/22
Thank you for this incredible story. It is a story that I've read many, many times and enjoyed it.
josiebell391 chapter 41 . 2/23
just found this story and I have to say I absolutely loved it and enjoyed reading it
Gutterkid69696696 chapter 1 . 1/31
s
MaxKnight1010101 chapter 41 . 1/20
You know... of all the Castle fan fiction I've found and read since I started a couple weeks ago, this one is the one I want more than anything to see the sequel to. Because I'm a sucker for happy families, especially those with young children. I was instantly pulled in by Alexis and the complete and utter innocence of her in the first chapter, and I'm pretty sure I pulled my first all-nighter in years reading this story a week ago.

What I want to see is how the actual story of the Castle TV series would work with the two of them already married with another kid from the start. I'm a little worried about what will happen to Kate when things involving her mother's murder start popping up, since I'm worried she would get caught up in it and lose herself to it again... But I guess that's why I want to see a sequel some time.

I avoided reading Castle fan fiction for quite some time; mostly because while I was a fan of the show, I hadn't really seen all that much of it and there were things about it that I wasn't too sure about with regards to reading fan fiction (I'm still the same way over NCIS, and I've seen far more of that than I have of Castle). It was another story of yours, Attachment Syndrome, which actually pulled me into reading (again, because the building family dynamic is nearly irresistible to me). So I suppose this place is as good as any for me to say thank you for introducing me to stories about this wonderful show and prodding me to learn more about it.
nalex411 chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Can I just tell you that this is my absolute, all-time favorite piece of fanfiction? Your writing is without a doubt the most beautiful way I could ever imagine a story being told. You just (for lack of a better term) "get it". You write things that make me feel all parts of the emotional spectrum, and I'm grateful to you for allowing us to read your work. The Kate/Alexis storyline is the absolute best I have ever read. I am not saying this to inflate your ego; I'm saying this because I truly mean it. The Rick/Kate storyline had me believing in the truest of loves. So thank you for such an incredible story.
Angnerea chapter 25 . 12/4/2015
I absolutely love reading this story over and over and this is still one of my favorite chapters!
Guest chapter 41 . 11/12/2015
Its 2015...love your story! Last chapter reminds me of parent trap when hal met her mom as annie.
Lovely, lovely story ...
anya.y chapter 41 . 10/24/2015
This was the first story I read in English.
I just finished re-reading it and it is still the best fanfiction ever.
I just love it.
Hugs!
TruthfulLies94 chapter 41 . 10/22/2015
This is the second time I've read this story and I still love every word! I enjoy all of your stories and am definitely going to start read 'The Paige Series' when I get a moment. I would love a sequel to this story. I think the first few seasons would be really interesting from this universe :-)
5,381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »