Reviews for Of Finding Innocence
buffymoonxo chapter 9 . 6/28/2019
THERE IS SO MUCH I LOVED ABOUT THIS CHAPTER!

Omg. so I love Lanie and Beckett's friendship and that's a given, and I will never get sick of their banter.
I love that Kate got Rick this funny gift and card just to outsmart him. AND THEN WHEN SHE STOOD UP AND STUMBLED INTO HIS ARMS AND THEY SHARED... THAT MOMENT. Man, I was liiiiving!

Okay, but the party! SO MANY AMAZING MOMENTS.
I love that Kate and Rick just didn't look away from one another once they saw each other. Like their eyes locked and that was it.

I love how natural Kate is with Alexis and even Paige. She's got the maternal instinct for sure, and she's so sweet putting their needs first.

THE FIGHT WITH PAULA THO. okay so Kate tearing her apart was EPIC. And I didn't think it could get any better but then Rick showed up and practically dragged Paula across the floor and I was like YASSSSSS
Seriously, such a good moment! Take that, Paula!

BUT THEN ON THE DANCE FLOOR IS WHERE I DIED.
WHEN THEY WERE DANCING AND HAD THAT MOMENT. YOU KNOW THE MOMENT. THE ONE WHERE THEY BOTH AGREE THAT WHEN THEY'RE READY THEY WILL BE A COUPLE, BECAUSE THEY CARE FOR ONE ANOTHER SO DEEPLY THAT THEY NEVER WANT TO LET EACH OTHER GO.

Seriously I'm gonna be thinking about this chapter for a long time.
So many feels.
So good.

buffymoonxo chapter 8 . 6/27/2019
Ohhhh this chapter made me feel so many things.

I am loving the developing relationship between Rick and Kate. Love them together and I love how he was there for her during her panic attack... that part was so beautifully written.

POOR ALEXIS IS SICK. And Kate is taking care of her and making mac and cheese. Tbh this is all adorable and idk if I can cope, but I LOVE IT.

Such a good chapter!

buffymoonxo chapter 7 . 6/24/2019
Another great chapter, and I'm not just saying that because I love Caskett and I love Christmas.
This was such a good chapter! Loved the shopping trip with Maddie and I LOVE THAT KATE GOT ALEXIS A LIL' SEA TURTLE. So cute!
Even cuter? Alexis' reaction to the sea turtle!

ALSO RICK AND KATE EXCHANGING GIFTS. I am so here for this! And the fact that they were both shocked and surprised and all the good things about how they got each other these really good gifts. AND THEY OPENED THEM AT THE SAME TIME! I love that.

ALSO WE MET MARTHA IN THIS CHAPTER, who is always a queen and we love her, so yaaaas.

Amazing chapter. I wish I had all day to read this fic but sadly I have to work so it's going at a bit of a slow pace. But I am enjoying every second of it!

Thank you so much for writing this story. I don't know if I've said that before... but I love it, I really do. So thanks.

buffymoonxo chapter 6 . 6/23/2019
AAAAAAAAA!
I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS CHAPTER!

Loved the phone call with Jim Beckett. I hope he'll manage to sober up for Kate.

I LOVED THIS MARS2112 RESTAURANT. It sounds so neat and I wish they still had places like that around (idk maybe they do, I live in a boring city so there aren't any here haha)

I am TRASH for all the handholding between Castle and Beckett. I love it soooo much!

AND THE SKATING! AND HOW THEY TUMBLED TOGETHER. YES, THEY'RE FLIRTING. THEY'RE BOTH FLIRTING. I highly approve of where this is going!

Can't wait to read the next chapter!

buffymoonxo chapter 5 . 6/22/2019
Another fantastic chapter!

I loved the introduction of Lanie and the way her conversation flowed with Kate was just SO THEM and so natural and it made me ridiculously happy! I love that friendship so much!

Dinner with Rick and Alexis is always a fun time. I love Kate's inner dialogue and I feel like she's falling for them both, slowly but surely.

AND YAS they're going skating! Can't wait to see what happens next!

buffymoonxo chapter 4 . 6/21/2019
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER!
Such a feel good chapter, y'know?

I LOVE how excited Alexis is to see Kate, and how much Kate enjoys her company.
LOVED the conversation at the dinner table about the sea turtles and penguins.
And I did get a bit emotional when Alexis asked about Kate's family.

KATE AND RICK BONDING AFTER ALEXIS WENT TO BED THO. HECK YES I AM HERE FOR THIS! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Can't wait to read more!

buffymoonxo chapter 3 . 6/20/2019
AAAAAAA
Another great chapter! I loved it so much.

The conversation between Kate and Maddie seemed so natural, I actually love their friendship in this story. It's so well written!

And we got to meet Esposito! Who kept cracking me up with the whole "Don't call me Espo." line XD
Loved that, makes me wonder when/if we're gonna meet Ryan.

THE PHONE CALL KATE HAD WITH RICK AND ALEXIS WAS SO CUTE. AND SHE'S GOING OVER FOR DINNER NOW AND I AM SO EXCITED BECAUSE THAT'S GONNA BE SUCH A FUN CHAPTER TO READ.

Also I'm hella proud of Kate for going out to the store and passing alleys. That takes guts. Personally, I'm terrified of walking in the dark alone... though that could be due to some similar (but not AS personal) traumas to what Beckett's been through.

ANYWAYS the point is I love this chapter and I love this story and I am so excited to continue!

buffymoonxo chapter 2 . 6/20/2019
I literally can't get over how much I love this story already.

I am LIVING for Kate's interactions with Alexis and Rick. Honestly love the lil' friendships forming there. I love how he's giving her stomach butterflies and she feels so comfortable around him. It's giving me ALL. OF. THE. FEELINGS.

And obviously I am rooting for Caskett here but the breakup with Kate and Will was written SO GOOD. You didn't make either of them out to be a jerk, it was honestly so in character to what I imagine their relationship would be, that it all felt real and I'd be okay accepting this as canon. XD

So yes! Amazing chapter! I can't wait to read more!

buffymoonxo chapter 1 . 6/19/2019
OH MY GOSH!
Okay so this fic was recommended to me... and I am SO HAPPY I decided to dive in.
Literally just read the first chapter and I am already in LOVE with where this story is going.

Loved the interactions at the beginning with Kate and Maddie. Love that Kate had to escape. XD

AND HER INTERACTION WITH CASTLE AND ALEXIS IS SO CUTE. Them just like sharing their lives with her and her just being open to it all. Loved that!
Also when she offers to take Alexis! WOW MY FEELS WENT SO FEELSY. Legit I'm living for this Kate/Alexis friendship like YAS gimme more.

BUT OH MY GOD THIS STORY MAKES ME HATE PAULA. XD
I mean obviously I'm supposed to feel that way based on how you wrote her, but omg she's so rude! Can't stand her! I mean who says that kinda stuff in front of Alexis? NOT OKAY.
On that note I also can't stand Meredith but we already knew she's a sucky mom, that's old news lol.

AND THEN KATE OFFERS TO TAKE HER TO THE CHILDRENS SECTION IN THE BOOKSTORE. And like just the way you described this moment just gave my heart flutters because it's so sweet and tender and innocent and beautiful... and sounds exactly like what Beckett needs right now. AND ALEXIS FELL ASLEEP IN HER LAP. TALK ABOUT FRICKIN CUTE!
Legit I'm living for this, this is amazing.

OH AND RICK CASTLE. He's such a good dad, and a good guy. He puts up with so much BS from his fans and I just need to throw some love to him too! Such a good man.

And the ending definitely left me wanting more. I don't know if I'll have time to read more tonight but I'll definitely read tomorrow after work because I'm pretty certain I'm hooked on this story now and I can't wait to devour all 41 chapters of this. This is gonna be a FUN ride.

So yes, excellent first chapter! I lurve it so much!

-Linda xoxo
notetaken chapter 4 . 3/13/2019
I kind of like this story, it’s so down to earth but I know that eventually stuffs gonna go down
Tom Knutson chapter 36 . 3/9/2019
It's about time he asked her to marry him. You did them justice.
Tom Knutson chapter 31 . 3/8/2019
WOW! ! ! What a great surprise! ! VERY GOOD! !
Tom Knutson chapter 30 . 3/8/2019
Very good chapter. Please keep writing!
Tom Knutson chapter 22 . 3/7/2019
Just gets better and better.
Tom Knutson chapter 18 . 3/6/2019
Very good story, please keep writing! !
5,494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »