Reviews for Fresh starts
BenRG chapter 18 . 12/30/2016
Give Kinsey his due - he's a pro and it's difficult to get him to make a mis-step in public.
BenRG chapter 12 . 12/30/2016
I suspect that whatever witch was stupid enough to help that vamp will very shortly be on every 'Very Naughty' List on the planet. Whoever she is better PRAY that the mundane security forces catch up with her first. I don't want to guess what Willow and the united Lightsider Covens might do to her.
BenRG chapter 11 . 12/30/2016
Just out of interest, what would a Zat do against a Vamp? Three shots dumps enough energy into a target to disrupt molecular bonds and disintegrate it but would it work against something that's only held together by supernatural power? I say the Slayers round up a few samples and they drag 'em over to Area 51 for weapons effectiveness tests; just in the name of science, you understand?
BenRG chapter 10 . 12/30/2016
The Council really needs to work with the USSS to develop ammunition that's a Vamp-killer. I'm thinking of mini-stakes that can be fired from shotguns and hollow-point pistol-calibre rounds with holy water contained behind thin plastic covers that disintegrate during the fast deceleration when the bullet hits the vamp. It still wouldn't be too much use against a Master if it got in too close but it would let the agents thin out the crowd of Fledgies and Minions a bit.
BenRG chapter 8 . 12/30/2016
It wouldn't surprise me if Jed's knowledge of the supernatural end of the world and of the Slayers is pretty personal. He was training to be a priest at one point and I imagine he would have had a few of what we would call 'classified briefings' on the subject.
BenRG chapter 7 . 12/30/2016
Gibbs is the sort of man who would notice that Buffy is a wolf prowling around her territory. He also knows that the USSS isn't renowned for its' imagination. He's likely thinking that someone with a codename like 'Slayer' is almost certainly bad news for people who get on the Executive Branch's 'Very Naughty' List; likely a CIA 'asset' whose very existence is a deniable fact.
BenRG chapter 6 . 12/30/2016
I strongly suspect that Josh is going to either bitterly regret letting Sam introduce Donna to Buffy and Faith or, possibly, thank the gods for it.

Meanwhile... a Slayer as part of the Secret Service? That would be getting to the edge of what's allowed by treaty. That said, Quamar has already broken the treaty quite openly and Russia and China are clearly thinking about ways to circumvent it. In the end, the Slayers and the US are acting only defensively in a world where bad decisions are becoming more and more common.

Actually, that reminds me; they need to get Willow to set up anti-supernatural antagonist wards around the White House. There are enough humans going in their with idiotic ideas; let's at least keep the Order of Taraka out of there.
BenRG chapter 5 . 12/30/2016
Someone should have warned Sam that Slayers have essentially superhuman endurance and resistance to toxins. Consequently, unless magic is involved, you can't really get one 'drunk'; certainly they could drink any non-demonic opponent under the table. Basically, he would have died of alcohol poisoning before Buffy and Faith even reached 'well-lubricated'.

Quamar is now in serious doodoo; whoever hired that demon to take a shot at Santos had better be disavowed and sometime soon before bombs start falling.
BenRG chapter 4 . 12/30/2016
The beauty of this is that Buffy only threatened to stop doing something. However, that one 'stop' probably would remove the threat that was likely only serious control Russia and China had on their new 'troops'.
BenRG chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
Let's just put it this way CJ: You know your worst nightmare? Well, Sam's beautiful and personable fiancée is the woman that has those nightmares hiding under their beds, soiling themselves and screaming for their mothers. Based on that simple fact... how much do you REALLY want to know?
BenRG chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
I'm pretty sure that Sam is straining at the leash to tell Josh that Buffy is effectively a superhero!

As for the rest? Yeah; Josh needs to take a break and marry Donna whilst he can before the madness starts all over again. With Buffy now based in Washington, you can be sure that the madness will be a completely different scale from previously!
BenRG chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
If I were Sam, I'd already be preparing a list of people to feed to Buffy just so I could watch their heads explode.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/26/2013
I'm a big fan of the West Wing, and Buffy, and Criminal Minds, NCIS, and Stargate, so reading this story of them all mish-mashed together was delightful. Thanks for writing and posting! And congrats on completing your story too!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/26/2013
That's like the fourth or fifth time I've seen Buffy ask for an update with "What's the stitch?"

Which makes no sense at all to me. Are you sure you're not aiming for "What's the sitch?" as in a frequent Buffy-ish abbrev. for "situation"?

I feel like I'm reading a story where every time you expect someone to say "What's up?" instead they're saying "What's cup?" and its happened a few too many times to be coincidence.
Thaliran chapter 27 . 2/8/2013
nice, are you going to tell the happenings for the 17 years, it could be a collection of oneshots combined to a story
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »