Reviews for Fresh starts
Guest chapter 27 . 9/26/2013
I'm a big fan of the West Wing, and Buffy, and Criminal Minds, NCIS, and Stargate, so reading this story of them all mish-mashed together was delightful. Thanks for writing and posting! And congrats on completing your story too!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/26/2013
That's like the fourth or fifth time I've seen Buffy ask for an update with "What's the stitch?"

Which makes no sense at all to me. Are you sure you're not aiming for "What's the sitch?" as in a frequent Buffy-ish abbrev. for "situation"?

I feel like I'm reading a story where every time you expect someone to say "What's up?" instead they're saying "What's cup?" and its happened a few too many times to be coincidence.
Thaliran chapter 27 . 2/8/2013
nice, are you going to tell the happenings for the 17 years, it could be a collection of oneshots combined to a story
nyx'godness chapter 27 . 7/22/2012
Amazing fic! I first started reading in Tth but since I don't have an account there I started reviewing here.
And I'm ready to wait as long as it needs to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/20/2012
Shame on me for not reviewing this story enough, but I am SO SO SO glad you've created this wonderful world of awesomeness. Can't wait for the epilogue and sequel!
nyx'godness chapter 25 . 7/20/2012
Kudos to Giles and John to have kept a straight faces at Xander's new additions.
nyx'godness chapter 24 . 7/15/2012
Poor secret services!
nyx'godness chapter 23 . 7/13/2012
"Todd was pondering finding another galaxy." - Smart, very smart!
nyx'godness chapter 22 . 7/13/2012
McKay you just jinxed everyone, you should know better then to taunt Murphy!
nyx'godness chapter 21 . 7/13/2012
Only Buffy goes to another galaxy and still manages to find trouble, even when she doesn't go looking for it.
Firewolfe chapter 23 . 7/6/2012
I liked Todd he was cool for a wraith. Lovely story and I look forward to seeing more.
nyx'godness chapter 20 . 7/2/2012
"Daw looked a little shocked at the idea of being asked to referee that involved her father, an ambassador and two Presidents." - would have liked to see her face at that moment.
nyx'godness chapter 19 . 7/2/2012
Earth vamps are not enough anymore, lets see if the space one are tougher.
nyx'godness chapter 18 . 7/2/2012
Amy, Amy, Amy... you really shouldn't have messed with Buffy. As for Kinsey lets see what Willow finds.
nyx'godness chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
What happened to Marcie anyway?