Reviews for Exiled from the Magical Kingdom
Winter Aquamarine chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
Such a funny and sweet story!
sgalati528 chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
lol i knew it was Flynn from the start. When I was in Disney my mom asked a person why Flynn was kicked out. They said there was teenage girl problems. I can totally see that, twenty teenage girls chasing Flynn and of course he's loving it! :P
I promise you that chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
That was fantastic! I've never read a Tangled fic that blends with the actual Disney cast in Disney world. Very unique, and you've done a fantastic job with staying true with the happy and humorous mood Tangled portrayed in the movie. Well, except for the part where Rapunzel's tied up and Eugene almost dies. Anyways. Despite the story being more humorous-themed than anything else, the romance was still there, and it was very AWW!-and-flap-hands-weirdly-inducing adorable and sweet. I loved it! :D
Habitualfool chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
Oh wow, great story!
TangledEpicForever chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
This good story so far! Anyways I was upset that they took Flynn out of greetings at Disney World back in July! I'm still upset about it and I did sign petition that someone put up to bring Naveen and Flynn back to greetings again as I was upset what Disney Parks did! Anyways I went to Disney World here last month and did attend the Halloween party and guess who I met? It was Flynn and Naveen! You can catch Flynn and Naveen at the Halloween and Christmas parities. It's pretty much only time you can catch him but hey at least they are not completely gone! Anyways if you check my new icon picture for my username it's picture of me and Flynn! And yes it's the real Flynn from the park! I was so happy when I met him because I was so worried I wouldn't get to because of what Disney World I heard about Flynn taken out greetings during regular park hours back in July,I did send email to Disney World official website for the park about asking if Flynn thing was true or not.I did get response back and said that he no longer at greetings with Rapunzel during regular hours in order to enhance the Tangled didnt say anything about if it was perment or not,they just said for they did say you can see Flynn at the Halloween and Christmas parties with Rapunzel. So though I was fido inter about Flynn not there during day he was at the party cause I did attend more then one night.I did go through lines to meet him more then once and got to know him really heads up to anybody who attended those parties you might just get lucky and catch Flynn! I also recommend if go Disney World around Halloween and Christmas you can catch Flynn at the parties for those holidays and also you can cath the other princes you don't normaly see as well. I should know I met all of them except for Shang and John Smith as there no greetings of them anywhere.
Silverbellsb chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
SO SO FUNNY! I just love it! Please write more soon.
crazyreader95 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Update soon pls! This story is freaking funny
Cassie E chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
Oh lord, I laughed so much during the bar fight. John Smith was hilarious. I can't wait for the next chapter. Awesome. :D
futrCSI1490 chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
While I am very partial to pirates (*heart* Captain Jack), this has to be my favorite story yet! I could picture every moment, and it made me smile :-). Poor Smith, but I could totally see him as being the sad drunk *shakes head*. And the ending with Rapunzel being a little jealous! Nice to see the places flipped a little _.

Yay for new chapter! I really enjoyed it! *heart*

Can't wait for more! _
Shinammi chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
3 I know it was a completely made up story, but I love the idea of Flynn getting thrown out for beating up someone that theatened Rapunzel. (Well..not the getting thrown out part, but the being all protective part - yeah, that's good. xD)

Oooooh, this next one is gonna be epic, I can tell. Flynn Rider flirting with all the Disney princesses. Heck. Yes.
Shinammi chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
-sigh- OF COURSE DisneyWorld-Flynn is a pickpocket. It all makes sense now. xD I gotta say, I love how Rapunzel's not bothered at all by the fact that Flynn could possibly go to jail for this. She's just like, "Okay, whatever, I'll come see you when you're stuck in prison." What the heck, Blondie? (Lol!) Oh, and yes, Dole Whips are freakin' delicious. She has good taste!

..Buuuuut, I still wanna know what really happened to get Flynn kicked out of WDW. Or what happened according to him. So, update soon please!
futrCSI1490 chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Bahahaha! That was too funny, and I LOVED the nod to Pirates... oh Jack Sparrow *swoon*... ahem...

ANYWAY! _ I really enjoyed the chapter, and you are most welcome about the reviews _. Sorry if the switching between FF and LJ are confusing. I could stick to LJ if that makes things easier, haha. :-)

Can't wait to see what the next story it!
DisneyTangledFanGirl chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
This story is amazing:)
Shinammi chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Oh, this is gonna be GOOD.

Yeah, I was one of the many fans who were heartbroken about Flynn leaving Disney World. Never really heard a clear answer as to why he's gone, though. I think they were intentionally vague about the whole thing. I have to admit, though, hearing an explanation from the man himself sounds like an interesting idea! ) Great first chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.
mrs. eugene fitzherbert chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
MORE PLEASE update more this is getting interesting