Reviews for Love, Hogwarts
kittykatgurrl63 chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
awww...i just love james letter. it's so sweet.
paigemeable chapter 12 . 10/16/2011
ScubaKanga chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
I really liked this idea. The letters were very IC in my opinion, and I love that you included people like Dorcas and Alice who wouldn't immediately spring to mind in an average Marauder fic. Good job! :)
faeriemaiden96 chapter 12 . 8/24/2011
Awwwww, what a sweet story! :')
Moonpetal Lily chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
This is a great idea! I liked the major characters' letters the best, of course, but you really thought about everyone, didn't you? And a fabulous job of getting everyone's distinctive voices.
Jemennuie chapter 9 . 7/29/2011
This is a creative premise, and I think it was a smart idea to put it during Harry's fifth year while Sirius was alive. Although I have to admit, I don't entirely agree with the representation of some of the characters, like Peter who seems to be played a bit too stereotypical worthless-coward for my taste, but that's also just personal preference.
yellow 14 chapter 12 . 7/14/2011
Really emotional. I love the way that James actually plans his life out like that. Keep writing
yellow 14 chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
Do you REALLY want to know Harry?;D So very Lockheart. Some people grow up and change. Sadly, he doesn't;D Keep writing
yellow 14 chapter 10 . 7/14/2011
Ouch. They must have been bad;D Keep writing
yellow 14 chapter 9 . 7/14/2011
Again, I suspect that is why Peter turned. And why nobody suspected the truth. Because poor little Peter is always seen as the weak one in terms of power and ability, but it hides something far worse. Keep writing, again, you've got him dead on.
yellow 14 chapter 8 . 7/14/2011
That's Xeno alright. And a truly wonderful daughter he has as well. Keep writing
yellow 14 chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
And yet in the end, Regulus made the right decision. But at that age, he was an idiot and you've captured it wonderfully. Keep writing
yellow 14 chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
Very much like his mother in that respect. But as tough as they come underneath that. Keep writing
yellow 14 chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
I'm not sure Snape would have written that kind of letter, especially about Lily. Still, although you have done better, this isn't bad. Keep writing
yellow 14 chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
Im not sure Sirus would have been much help;D Keep writing