Reviews for You're Way Too Young For Me, But I Don't Mind
Veronique chapter 1 . 4/21
Hey, I really like the premise of this story. I look forward to seeing how Harry's life goes from here, and how he ends up seeing Tim again. They have the potential to be a v cute couple.
Apathetic Lambchoppi chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
It seems really good so far. I mean, its hard to go by one chapter ya know? But my interest is peaked and I'd love to read another. I don't know much about Batman except for the bare minimum, but for some reason I've craved seeing Harry in Gotham haha. There aren't many stories though and so far most of them have been absolute crap. Thats why I'm excited for yours. Seems great so far. :D anyway, give me an update please!
Ansem chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
The plot's great love the story just keep righting. .
Me4Ever999 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Loved it, can't wait fir the next chapter
404 rorrE chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Awww, the last part is so sweet. (don't mind this; this is just one of the rare times that i let my girly, squishy emotions out)
UPDATEREMINDER chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
deceptivesweetnessx chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
i liked it. please update. k. have a nice day! :)
iluvfairytale chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Your going to continue this right
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Interestin I look forward to more when you can thank you
loubega chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I like it. More?
Red Jeanie chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
KeegSlytherin chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Okay, I see this hasn't been updated for a little over a year so should I pressure for an update? Because I like this little plot of yours and I'd really like to read more of this!
Wraith chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Like it, update?
kirroigenaya chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
since you sead to,"UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!". . .please.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
it confused me a little when commissioner Gordon came into the picture, but overall it is very well-written! I hope there is an update to come. unless this is very old. in which case...*embarrassment* apparently it's over a year old...yep. ah well, it's good!