Reviews for Words with Strangers
Cullen Cousin chapter 52 . 11/29
I personally liked this one more, but both were equally good!
Cullen Cousin chapter 52 . 11/29
I really liked Edward's POV over Bella's. I mean Bella was good, but with Edward being an actor, was more interesting
CullenCherries chapter 44 . 10/18
Any chance you’d ever give us an outtake of the return of the cuffs only it’s officer Cullen?
Orchids and Llil chapter 42 . 8/12
Loved the story
Mystic-Ice84 chapter 11 . 3/2
I will have you know, I've been clearing out my favorite stories and follow stories by re-reading them to see, after years, they are still favorites. I have spent all day today reading, well technically re-reading, every chance I had both WWS and WWF. I've been reading one chapter in one, then reading the next chapter in the other to try and get both points of view as the story goes. I'm sorely tempted to figure out how to merge them into one story for easy reading! They'll be staying on my favorites list.
NKubie chapter 52 . 2/27
I have loved this journey from both points of view! Thank you for once again sharing your incredible talent with the fandom!

I've been playing Scrabble Go for a while, but now I'm thinking I may have to go back to WWF. ;)

And just in case I missed it, you mentioned an outtake with Jasper meeting the friends. Was that a separate chapter or was it the part included with the Christmas flashback?

I truly have enjoyed this story and WWF! I'm sure I'll be rereading someday. :)

NKubie chapter 46 . 2/23
Looking forward to the interview!
NKubie chapter 45 . 2/23
So now I wonder if someone at the restaurant tipped off the paps, or if some reporter is putting the pieces together since they now know David Cullen isn't related. Hmmm.

NKubie chapter 44 . 2/22
I'm anxious to read WWF so I know what Esme said to the girls. But I'm sorry no one actually smacked Jessica. She definitely deserved it! And he may get a lot of grief, but Emmett is still a hero in my eyes.

NKubie chapter 41 . 2/19
Uh oh. Hopefully Esme will distract Charlie enough that he won't shoot Edward. ;) Glad they're finally back together!

NKubie chapter 36 . 2/17
I have to agree with the prereaders; I think I prefer this "teaching" scene better too. And I totally flove Nerdward! Lemon bookmark worthy!

NKubie chapter 23 . 2/11
Glad I'm not reading this as a WIP!
NKubie chapter 20 . 2/10
This was perfect!

NKubie chapter 18 . 2/9
Esme is very wise! And she's awesome!

NKubie chapter 17 . 2/9
Emmett really is the best! Well...second best. ;)

13,639 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »