Reviews for Words with Strangers
fanfictionalcolic chapter 48 . 11/12/2015
This story is definitly my go to story when I am down. Thx for that.
Now that I have finished reading it for the many many times, I looked at your rec.
I remember reading my mate but can't find it anymore and wonder if you have it.
Thanks.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 34 . 11/11/2015
Hi,
I was reading your story again ( yeah good story deserves more than one reading) and pay attention to your rec. unfortunately I couldn't find just a kiss from rtgirl. Do you have it? Could you share?
Thx
Fanfic
Ninienboite chapter 52 . 11/2/2015
Very great story. Thanks a lot for sharing!
Brittanyy89 chapter 26 . 10/25/2015
Rose and Emmett are epic! Lol love them :)
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 52 . 7/26/2015
Wonderful!
farkaskriszta chapter 22 . 7/26/2015
I can't even say how much I'm enjoying this story, so I just go back and continue reading.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 49 . 7/17/2015
Very much enjoyed reading Edward's POV. Even when they were together it wasn't a mirror image. Really liked the way you did the two.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
Very much enjoying reading Edward's POV. It's really a different story that shares a connection with WWF up to a certain point and then they will become one story. Still betting there will be some differences. Really like how the whole story broadens as I go.
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 25 . 5/16/2015
Well done
Sassyvampmama chapter 52 . 1/29/2015
Wonderful. I always love seeing things from the opposite/other perspective. Thanks for sharing.
Greenlinego chapter 52 . 1/15/2015
Fantastic story! Really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 33 . 1/13/2015
This is a hot fucking chapter.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 52 . 1/7/2015
Oh my gosh I can't believe it's over:( I have so enjoyed this story and I think I drew out the procrastination reading it so I could savor it! Seriously loved all Edwards points of view! So sad it's over but I seriously loved this!
HiraFrance chapter 52 . 12/30/2014
It's really hard to say goodbye to them. Thank you for the ride, you made me laugh, horny, cry, murderous and even more. Why did I take so long before reading this?...
HiraFrance chapter 51 . 12/30/2014