Reviews for Words with Strangers
NKubie chapter 16 . 2/9/2021
Ha! Emmett rocks!
NKubie chapter 15 . 2/9/2021
Oh Edward, you poor clueless man. Well, not poor. LOL Can't say Kate didn't warn you. *shakeshead...again*

NKubie chapter 10 . 2/8/2021
I no longer think Edward will be confused about why Bella didn't tell him that she knows who he is. I think he'll be pissed and maybe he's justified in that. But I can also totally see why she wouldn't. He would have shut down right away if he knew. It's a no win situation, but I think they can get past it.

NKubie chapter 3 . 2/3/2021
Well, at least they're on a real first name basis now.
NKubie chapter 2 . 2/3/2021
I would kill to meet Paul MCartney! I'm a Beatles fan from way back. I wonder if Edward listens to Breakfast with the Beatles. I also wonder if Bella will get the Gidget reference. I'm surprised Edward knows it. ;)

NKubie chapter 1 . 2/2/2021
Ah, we're back to nicknanes. You always think of great ones!

Lillywhite1 chapter 52 . 1/17/2021
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
together25x3 chapter 52 . 10/19/2020
I love this so much!
Evelyne-raconte chapter 52 . 10/18/2020
I had a great time reading WWS.
Thank you for sharing this delicious fiction with us.
VryUnique chapter 47 . 9/7/2020
The waiter should be fired. I’m disappointed that he’s not going to be. He should have been discreet, he was asked by his employer to be discreet. It was part of his job. I doubt it’s in the restaurants best interest to keep someone like him on. Someone who has loose lips and a paparazzi brother. If word got out to anyone with celebrity status they would definitely take their business elsewhere.
aamlkb chapter 22 . 6/5/2020
I’ve read this before but this time I’m reading both at the same time! Now that there’s less emails it should be easier.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 47 . 4/5/2020
I disagree on the way they handled the waiter. He needed to face consequences. Right now he is sporting a major ego for ratting them out and not getting caught. So he and his photographer will do this again if given the opportunity. The restaurant owner will suffer in the long run.

I understand Bella not thinking Edward should have him fired. But actions have consequences. The restaurant owner should be made aware and be allowed to make that decision for himself.
LeeLoViolet chapter 39 . 1/20/2020
Your writing is phenomenal! Conversations between characters are amazingly real. Your Emmett and Rose are my all time favorites.
storiesrmyjam chapter 36 . 12/4/2018
I love this story but can they actually do something other than having sex 24/7 it's getting quite boring now.
teamhotmen chapter 52 . 11/22/2018
Kate rock Emmett is still a goof Esme has continued to kick tail and poor Edward was frazzled

Hugs xx