Reviews for Words with Strangers
litmajoronleave chapter 19 . 10/4/2018
I liked this chapter. It resolves so many things. All the major ones. Finally, Alice calms down and sees whats in front of her (haha its impossible to not see Edward before her). She has the talk with Edward, and then with Bella, long overdue. Brilliant move to proxy Edward in her talk with Bella since like Edward, she needs answers too.
litmajoronleave chapter 18 . 10/3/2018
Correction. Emmett and Rose combined, with Momma Cullen as back up, will save the world! Drive faster Emmett. The anticipation!
litmajoronleave chapter 17 . 10/3/2018
And thats that. The world is saved. Thank you Em and Rose!
litmajoronleave chapter 16 . 10/3/2018
Damnit Bella! 3x.

Always, my default side is Edward's, because well, I think had Bella calmed down, and talked about it, he wouldnt freak out. It was an explosive situation, any way you look at it.

And Emmett is my big brother hero. Rose will love you, Emmett, just you wait.
litmajoronleave chapter 15 . 10/3/2018
Hmm. I'm worried, about the "date" with Jane. Good thing I cant recall Bella's reaction!
litmajoronleave chapter 14 . 10/1/2018
Alec is a mean, effective bastard! But I love it! Hehe. Another sweetness chapter. I loved Chuck too. Glee, maybe the first season haha.
litmajoronleave chapter 13 . 10/1/2018
Ooh. Finally, finally, finally! First talk (and other sexy stuff) did not disappoint. I, too, love E calling B that endearment. So sweet, and possessive.
litmajoronleave chapter 12 . 9/30/2018
Cannot wait for that phone call!
litmajoronleave chapter 11 . 9/30/2018
They love each other! They just wont admit it yet hehe. So theyre closing their emails with Love, well! It is cute that E was so worried when she didnt have a reply for him, like right now. Nice though that he realized he's addicted to the girl. And vice versa.
litmajoronleave chapter 10 . 9/30/2018
This Irina thing just wont stop, give up, or die! Good thing Kate was there to protect the menfolk. Ooh, E now admits he's a goner. Good! Phone, phone, phone! Hurry home, Edward!
litmajoronleave chapter 9 . 9/30/2018
Annnd here's Emmett! Haha, this one its alright to have one stock of character traits, we dont have to diverse for each and every story. Emmett will always be Emmett! No need for variants. I know down the line theres going to be more for E and B, cant wait for Skype!
litmajoronleave chapter 8 . 9/30/2018
I love Edward here, so horny haha. Reminds me of Cockyback. It's a good thing that I dont remember an encounter between B and Irina because now I am looking forward to it, that bitch-woman needs a verbal slapping that only an english lit major (ahem) can deliver!
litmajoronleave chapter 7 . 9/29/2018
I forget to comment on one of the funniest part from the previous chapters (in Bella's pov) that her YM profile pic was Edward Cullen! Haha that would really freak E out! Well, more personal disclosures from E. And while I know how this eventually resolved, it also risky. But sweet, they really connected. I missed those YM chatting days!
litmajoronleave chapter 6 . 9/29/2018
I couldnt wait myself Edward!
litmajoronleave chapter 5 . 9/29/2018