Reviews for Ursi
elwren75 chapter 7 . 4/13
That was so good! Your writing really is amazing!
elwren75 chapter 6 . 4/13
Perfect! It's very intense and dangerous, but I giggled at the end as well. :0)
elwren75 chapter 5 . 4/13
This was so beautifully sad, it made me cry. I can't stop reading!
elwren75 chapter 2 . 4/13
Wow! I'm very glad I don't have to wait for an update. I loved Darsor's Wise Words here. Thank you for bringing him into the conversation.
elwren75 chapter 1 . 4/13
How interesting! I'm so glad I've found this. I can tell it's going to be amazing.
horseyyay chapter 7 . 4/5
Omg :( poor maerad :( this isnt going very well for her right now :(
Amazing, I wonder what will happen next. And I will be checking in for the next chapter.
Mustache chapter 6 . 2/23
Ooo! Update now!
theviolinxx chapter 6 . 2/6
OHMYABSOLUTEGOODNESS! horseyyay just sent me this (thanks so much!) and i LOVE it SOOOOO much - i have never read one like this before! :D :D :D so i am totally crazy about this fic! pretty pretty pretty please update really soon! :D :D :D :D :D (does this just about classify as a review with passion? :P )
horseyyay chapter 6 . 2/4
had to do a double take this morning :P even refreshed the page three times to check it was real... :P had kinda abandoned hope of an update :) :)
killing myself laughing because of that ending :P if he ever finds out that the wolf is maerad... :) hehehe :) LOVED the chapter :0 cant wait for more :)
horseyyay chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
awwwwwwwww :) CONTINUE :) NOW!
xLaramiex chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
I adore this story. You're doing such a good job of writing the balance between human-Maerad and wolf-Maerad. Your descriptions are also brilliant - I can see Maerad & Cadvan so clearly. I eagerly await an update :)
Haquikah chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
I like this. It is good wish I could say more.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
SmileyApollo1 chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
Ohhh! 3 :D Continue :) I love this! The story is so good and you can actually use grammar and spell words *cough, some other people...cough, cough* :)