Reviews for Ursi
shadowcaster01 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
This was a very interesting AR/AU story. I find it kind of sad that there are so few fics for this fandom on here. Your premise was certainly plausible; Maerad might not have changed back, and you showed us this possibility quite well. Maerad and Cadvan were very IC - so was Darsor. There was no SPaG that I could discern, at all really. I especially liked the slow build of the new relationship between the two; it wasn't too fast and their reactions didn't appear forced or sudden. Darsor's knowledge on etiquette was a bit of a bonus too. Great job!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/31/2014
I hope the new chapter is veery long... :D
Guest chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
so perfect :)
horseyyay chapter 11 . 6/13/2014
OMG AWWWWWW :) :) im loving this :) its so cute :) how confused they are :) love it live it live it :)
elwren75 chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
Squee! I love this. I have enjoyed reading this so much. Your writing Is warm, Sophisticated, and enchanting. I hope to see more of your work soon.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/12/2014
thank youuu so much :) beautiful story so far :)
theviolinxx chapter 10 . 6/9/2014
Your shout out made my day :') thank you, that was so nice :) But now i think i may have to resort to threats... and shouting... Seriously - this is an even worse cliffy than last time! But its so CUTE! I can't wait to see their proper reunion! (I confess, i was jumping up and down in my chair whilst reading this...) aaargh! (this is the bit where words fail me and i resort to gobbeldygook and wild hand gestures to convey my need for the next chapter...) so please, unless you want to see me permanently communicating through gobbeldygook and wild hand gestures, update soon :D please.. :D
elwren75 chapter 10 . 6/8/2014
Oh, that's just MEAN! No one ever said not to write long chapters did they! I love this so much and I have been looking forward to reading it since the last post. When I saw the notification in my inbox, I literally squealed with happiness! This chapter did not disappoint, and while I'm kind of put out by the cliff hanger, it is kind of a relief too, because I don't want it to end. This is in the top 5 stories I've read on this site. You are a true artist and I really hope you'll continue to write. (I am not just trying to flatter-I do MEAN it). I'm so glad I stumbled across this story. It has haunted me in a way only great stories can.
elwren75 chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
Oh! THIS is wonderful and well worth the wait! What will Cadvan's reaction be? What a magnificent scene. I don't want this story to end, but I can't wait to see what happens next!
theviolinxx chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
I think i actually had a fit when i read the last three words i was so happy, but now you leave us in suspense! Noooooo! How will i survive! And i love the way you portray Cadvan, it's just so like him :D Oh god oh god oh god, I JUST NEED TO KNOW! Its just so amazing! This is genuinely the best Pellinor fic i have found :D although your other one is also very sweet, but i just want to know more! I was literally jumping in my seat for the last half - oh and pretty please can we have a cute, fluffy ending? I'm sorry for this rambling review, but this fic is just simply so AMAZING! so please review soon! PLEASE! (i am quite happy to beg...) Just once more i'm going to say how incredibly well written and in character i find this story, and i am going to be really sad when it ends. :D Please update soon!
horseyyay chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
LMAO :) just imagining cadvans face :) all those little cuddles :) this is amazing :) pls update soon if you can :)
Yangu Fuyu chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
Oh, that was very mean leaving it like that! I REALLY want to see Cadvan's response! Come on! Please post the next chapter soon!
Jeff the God of Biscuits chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
Please update soon! Lovin the story so far :) Great interpretation of the Pellinor series
emjay chapter 8 . 5/8/2014
Oooh. I was reading other reviews, and love elwren75's thought that cadvan discovers maerad before she transforms! And may I say again, this is wonderful. Definitely one of the best pellinor fics I have read!
emjay chapter 8 . 5/8/2014
Wow. Seriously. This is so good. It is well-written and delightfully original for a pellinor fanfic. :) I really hope you keep writing! I can't wait until maerad is discovered... Maybe arkan will find them on their journey, and ultimately transform maerad so that she can defeat the nameless... These are just random thoughts. :) I can't wait til the next installment! (soon? Prettyprettyplease?)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »