Reviews for Ursi
Jesskah chapter 11 . 1/7
Ahhhhhhh thank you so much for this! I love the books of pellinor and needed some more of them. And this is lovely and believable and it Concluded. I hope you keep writing.
xLaramiex chapter 11 . 12/14/2016
Nyeehhhh what a lovely ending. Little snugglers :3
xLaramiex chapter 9 . 12/14/2016
I love the stuff about Maerad's thoughts on silence! This was all very gripping -hurries onwards-
xLaramiex chapter 8 . 12/14/2016
Babs :3 I'm glad they're back together. I love how you write Darsor, nudging Cadvan into bed and such ..
xLaramiex chapter 7 . 12/14/2016
Ooooh lovely tie-in to the importance of names.

Also I forgot to say in the previous chapter, I really liked her breath being described as silver for some reason.
xLaramiex chapter 6 . 12/14/2016
It has taken me so so long to get back to reading this story but it dragged me right back in straight away! There was a bit of a tense battle in the paragraphs where they're preparing to settle in the cave but I think the rest of it was okay (I was too busy enjoying to notice too much ;) )
shadowcaster01 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
This was a very interesting AR/AU story. I find it kind of sad that there are so few fics for this fandom on here. Your premise was certainly plausible; Maerad might not have changed back, and you showed us this possibility quite well. Maerad and Cadvan were very IC - so was Darsor. There was no SPaG that I could discern, at all really. I especially liked the slow build of the new relationship between the two; it wasn't too fast and their reactions didn't appear forced or sudden. Darsor's knowledge on etiquette was a bit of a bonus too. Great job!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/31/2014
I hope the new chapter is veery long... :D
Guest chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
so perfect :)
horseyyay AKA Morgoth chapter 11 . 6/13/2014
OMG AWWWWWW :) :) im loving this :) its so cute :) how confused they are :) love it live it live it :)
elwren75 chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
Squee! I love this. I have enjoyed reading this so much. Your writing Is warm, Sophisticated, and enchanting. I hope to see more of your work soon.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/12/2014
thank youuu so much :) beautiful story so far :)
theviolinxx chapter 10 . 6/9/2014
Your shout out made my day :') thank you, that was so nice :) But now i think i may have to resort to threats... and shouting... Seriously - this is an even worse cliffy than last time! But its so CUTE! I can't wait to see their proper reunion! (I confess, i was jumping up and down in my chair whilst reading this...) aaargh! (this is the bit where words fail me and i resort to gobbeldygook and wild hand gestures to convey my need for the next chapter...) so please, unless you want to see me permanently communicating through gobbeldygook and wild hand gestures, update soon :D please.. :D
elwren75 chapter 10 . 6/8/2014
Oh, that's just MEAN! No one ever said not to write long chapters did they! I love this so much and I have been looking forward to reading it since the last post. When I saw the notification in my inbox, I literally squealed with happiness! This chapter did not disappoint, and while I'm kind of put out by the cliff hanger, it is kind of a relief too, because I don't want it to end. This is in the top 5 stories I've read on this site. You are a true artist and I really hope you'll continue to write. (I am not just trying to flatter-I do MEAN it). I'm so glad I stumbled across this story. It has haunted me in a way only great stories can.
elwren75 chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
Oh! THIS is wonderful and well worth the wait! What will Cadvan's reaction be? What a magnificent scene. I don't want this story to end, but I can't wait to see what happens next!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »