Reviews for Unorthodox
Guest chapter 3 . 4/4/2015
I dont think there is any Rembrandt in BM... Its mostly a history museum, not fine arts
Nova.8 chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
This was an interesting read and I read your story in one sitting. I liked the humour you had especially with Sirius, Remus and Tonks. I love their relationships with Harry in AU fics because its lovely to read he has a family of some sort.

You really wrote Ginny well and it was fun to read her blossoming relationship with Harry in such and "unorthodox" enviroment.

Thanks for the good read! :-)
MrsJeck chapter 9 . 12/4/2013
This is brilliant, very well written
nayin17 chapter 9 . 11/8/2013
loved this
ladyowl chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
somehow I think this ending is really sad. I wanted Harry and Ginny to be in love, but for Ginny to still have a happy life. This seams like she gave everything - including her important career and happiness - up for Harry. And I'm sorry to have it turn out that way.
Thanks LO
DukeBrymin chapter 9 . 3/23/2012
Very nice ending. I would have liked to have seen the official inquiry, where Harry made everything all better.

Thanks!
DukeBrymin chapter 8 . 3/23/2012
Well, when a Weasley woman gets her ire up, she can be just as stubborn as anything, can't she?
DukeBrymin chapter 7 . 3/23/2012
Ah, yes. The old-boyfriend-taking-liberties-while-new-heartthrob-sees-only-the-wrong-thing. Why's Harry being so selfish about this? He KNOWS that he and Ginny have something between them, why would he throw it all away?
DukeBrymin chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
Definitely looking forward to find out how Rita Skeeter (or someone else, maybe?) is being able to spy on Harry.
DukeBrymin chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
I think people should be able to buy tickets to watch Tonks knit.
DukeBrymin chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
Yay for Olive getting a taste of her own medicine! Although I'm not sure that's an appropriate phrase.

And I just had a question for back in chapter 2. Ginny sees the dining table set for 12. Six places are for the girls, then Harry, Sirius, Remus, and Tonks. Who were the other two?
DukeBrymin chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
Very nice. I really liked their first date.
DukeBrymin chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
I'm happy Ginny gets to see Tonks while they're there. It'll give her something fun to do while not participating in the politicking and backbiting of the other girls.
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I like Ginny's voice here-you've done a good job with her personality.
Phoenix003 chapter 8 . 2/15/2012
Hi. Your story is really cool btw. You were wondering- no you don't get cookie door to door sellers here [UK], but it would be great if you did. Mostly randomers coming to your door would be people selling things. I remember one guy who came once selling a whole load of cleaning equiptment like brooms and feather dusters. Also you might get people advertising stuff and are handing out leaflets, or people like Jehovah's witnesses. Oh, and also they are called girl guides in britain, although the boys are boy scouts. So yeah. Sorry, I got a bit carried away didn't I. Anyway- keep writing!