Reviews for Unorthodox
mandamavina chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
This story is fantastic! :D
Nonexistant0000 chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
Haha, I love it. I'm a huge bachelor fan so these girls are just hilarious. I like Ginny's character as both she and Harry are very in character. Sirius is the bomb though :) Just a few grammatical errors you may want to watch out for, but I'm anxious for your next update!
crocadile1986 chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
love it
Feff chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
I like this so much. The addition of a mole in house was a brilliant touch. I hope to see a second date for Harry and Ginny.

Best Wishes,

Feff
trtldx123 chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Thanks for updating!I really liked this chapter! :)
deathly fan chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Normally, I'm not interested in these types of fics, but I like this one very much. Can't wait for more.
kiwifan13 chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Great story :) Can't wait to read more!
ukie-girl chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
Hey! This is very interesting, doing a "Bachelor" situation. I am glad you forced Ginny's character to participate. Otherwise, you wouldn't have portrayed her as a strong woman. Can't wait until the next chapter :) Good job!
TommoTeaser chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
This is a really great story. I am completely hooked. It was a surprising twist for me when Harry broke it off with Olive, that's going to be interesting. Please update really soon!

Happy Writing!

xXShipMateSeaweedBrainXx
Comet Moon chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
That was a bit mean of Harry to do it in public.

At least take her back first.

Nice chapter. My bet was Ginny Shaking up the place.

LFTM

Ja ne

Jim
blueisasome chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
I really like this story but I think that Harry was kind of OoC on the date with Olivia. He would have finished the date at least. At least I think so. Other than that I think it's awesome.
Fangirl17 chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
Very nice date chapter. Their personalities are spot on if I do say so myself. Please keep up the good work and update soon!

-Fangirl12
crocadile1986 chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
love it great chapter cant wait for more
Ginny-T-Potter chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
i loved harry pov.

maybe more later? I hope so! :)
sidlovesnancy1979 chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
this is a different twist of Cinderella and I love it! Ginny and Harry appear to be having a great time. I loved how Ginny is really out there and making it seem like she is going thru the date but not being a total girl. looking forward to the next great chapter,
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »